5 months already!

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: 5 months already!

by Badtank » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:22 pm

Kaleidoscope wrote:Badtank is one of those people that make a MMORPG his whole life and when things doesnt go his way he cries and cries and cries....

Wow and i though we have moved past the era of entitled cry babies from the past, seems that the WoW community is getting worse and worse and worse by every year that goes by and its sad really.

How you even allowed to have a pc badtank?, you might wanna grow up before you bite the hand that feeds you like cousy said.

Viper took his time to post this and also i understand why they dont respond or post info is cuz of people like you insult them every fucking moment they get.

I know you grew up in the everyone is a winner and criticism is bad generation but asking questions about thing's that have been hanging up in the air and/or plaguing the server is not crying. It's wanting to be informed. 10/10 troll tho fucking got me.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kaleidoscope » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Thefilth wrote:If you don't voice your complaints the devs will never know that you're not happy. We're not paying customers, so they're free to do as they please with no consequence.

Still, AV is crap. What's particularly awful about it is that it didn't start out crap. It started out reasonably good and became very good. Then came mines and Field of Strife armies and it all went to shit.
This wouldn't be a big problem if it wasn't for the fact that alot of players already completed the rep grind while the content was playable, even enjoyably so.
Now those of us who are not yet exalted have the worst grind ahead of us in unenjoyable content, just to get our hands on an offhand.

Raise your hand if you play AV for fun! Noone? Oh. Maybe being oneshot by any of the thousands of hostile NPCs that currently inhabit AV wasn't as fun as blizzard originally thought. Perhaps that's why they changed it. Who knows?

Yes but dont not out right insult them like grizzly and many other did, this is what happend on retail too(but they get paid to do their job not sure how it works here i bet they dont even get paid) .. so i understand if u have complains but do not insult them after getting banned for etc using an known exploit.

Also many people post buggs on bugtracker many of them cant be 100% cuz most of the evidence is gone by now anyways.
Kaleidoscope
Private
Private

by Kaleidoscope » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Badtank wrote:
Kaleidoscope wrote:Badtank is one of those people that make a MMORPG his whole life and when things doesnt go his way he cries and cries and cries....

Wow and i though we have moved past the era of entitled cry babies from the past, seems that the WoW community is getting worse and worse and worse by every year that goes by and its sad really.

How you even allowed to have a pc badtank?, you might wanna grow up before you bite the hand that feeds you like cousy said.

Viper took his time to post this and also i understand why they dont respond or post info is cuz of people like you insult them every fucking moment they get.

I know you grew up in the everyone is a winner and criticism is bad generation but asking questions about thing's that have been hanging up in the air and/or plaguing the server is not crying. It's wanting to be informed. 10/10 troll tho fucking got me.

"Asking question = insulting now?" ........................... I grow up in the generation were you acually respected one and another i may be 10+ years or something old then you since i guess your in ur 20s by now.

I know that every generation changes but atleast show them some respect you get this for free, also if you want your questions answered feel free to ask them nice and politly but i have never seen such a post on this forum before.

Also viper said that when you post a bug on the bugtracker make sure you have the evidence to back it up since most bugs ive seen posted there is just couple swear words + rage most of them.
Kaleidoscope
Private
Private

by Rizzonico » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Aklol wrote:Still not apologizing for blaming guilds that tested for a bad AV release or the mistake of banning 3 premade leaders for a week for using a vanilla-era addon? Quite frankly, I'm disappointed.

really? really? and wtf u said that u left the server but u are still here replying in every post just to criticize the staff. Just LEAVE.
Rizzonico, Battlelord of <The Red Dawn> Level 60 Tauren Hunter
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Athene » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:42 pm

New AV is just Perfect, it's actually balanced no Ally rush 10min AV :D
<Genesis>
youtube.com/GenesisGuilde

MSBT [Continued] landed on Nostalrius, check it here: forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1721
Athene
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:47 pm

notgunnahappen wrote:
Badtank wrote:
All this transparency is nice but do you have any plans to address some of the things affecting the server like herb nodes or the lack of fishing/seasonal/darkmoon decks? If not is the new community task force going to be doing that sort of thing going forward?

Fishing is ZG patch, darkmoon decks are BWL patch, besides childrens week (which happened already) the first seasonal event was Hallow's End which was Emerald Dragons patch.

All you ever post here is either whining or bitching, and you're so flustered all the time you don't even check facts before half your rants.

Settle the fuck down

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Patch_1.6.0

cant wait. my beasts deck is waiting in the bank.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Guybrush » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Athene wrote:New AV is just Perfect, it's actually balanced no Ally rush 10min AV :D

AV alliance win ratio is now 0. Perfect :D
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Athene » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:02 am

Guybrush wrote:AV alliance win ratio is now 0. Perfect :D

You'll have to learn how to play the objectives ^^ That's what horde have to do since AV release we're already used to it ^^

It's harder when you can't simply rush the boss.
<Genesis>
youtube.com/GenesisGuilde

MSBT [Continued] landed on Nostalrius, check it here: forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1721
Athene
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Haitharn » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:04 am

Norjak wrote:
Viper wrote:Giving a restricted access to the PTR gave us higher quality feedback than the feedback we could have gotten during Test sessions prior to the server release. On the other hand, a lot of complaints from all of the non-allowed guilds were addressed creating an elitist concept which was not good for the community. As a consequence, our next PTR session will be accessible for all players with a level 60 character with strict rules regarding how issues will be reported.

I appreciate all your hard work in creating this server. However, restricting PvP battleground testing to top raiding guilds doesn't make sense. Top raiding guilds would give the best feedback for new raids such as BWL. Regardless, a lot of bugs were apparently unaddressed prior to AV release which is the most troubling part. It might be better to fix the bugs prior to releasing the content. As always, communication with the player community is valuable.

What are you talking about... They are allowing all level 60's on the PTR, what you just said is useless now, they already know they need more than 7 guilds to test stuff.
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Haitharn » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:10 am

Kaleidoscope wrote:
Badtank wrote:

"Asking question = insulting now?" ........................... I grow up in the generation were you acually respected one and another i may be 10+ years or something old then you since i guess your in ur 20s by now.

I know that every generation changes but atleast show them some respect you get this for free, also if you want your questions answered feel free to ask them nice and politly but i have never seen such a post on this forum before.

Also viper said that when you post a bug on the bugtracker make sure you have the evidence to back it up since most bugs ive seen posted there is just couple swear words + rage most of them.

Normally I'd jump on the hate badtank train, but he actually has a point here. Badtank literally just asked a question or two to clarify if certain things will comeout according to the timeline, or to vanilla 11 years ago. Calm your tits, we're all wanting to know when we can turn in our decks.
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements