Updated timeline & 5 months infographic

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Updated timeline & 5 months infographic

by Doofoos » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:11 pm

Jeez that info is impressive :shock:
Thanks for new timeline! Cant wait to aq and naxx!
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Robotron » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Imbaslap wrote:there were many cows slain that day. :twisted:

King's honour to you, friend! Light's blessing for doing what Thrall cud not.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Boulda » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Incredible, thank you so much. The tickets per week wasn't expected, it makes GM life sound... Let's go with exciting!

I think a note about population peaks could have been neat. What was our last highest, a little more than 9k? Certainly something to be proud of; I am, for some reason!
Boulda
Tester

by lumpY » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:55 pm

Any info on when the pre-1.4 mount skins will be removed?
I know that they shouldnt be in right now anymore but I would like them to stay at least till BWL hits. I didnt make it yet to farm enough reputation. Please don't ninja patch them out, at least announce it in advance, like for example that BWL removes them and together with it comes the Cloth Donation quest!
lumpY
Tester

by ritjos71 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:09 am

timeline looks great! as always thanks for the info!
ritjos71
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Badtank » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:51 am

Thank you for a new timeline, look forward to helping you test the content in the future.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Fainaru_Furasshu » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 am

cool stuff guys, hyped for bwl awwh yeee
Fainaru_Furasshu
Private
Private

by val981 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:53 am

Your work for the server is cool, but u should see how you can reduce latency... With 6k + people connected, its unplayable.
val981
Tester

by DixCro » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 am

Hello all,

First of all i want say to you guys very good work. You keep going like that. Timeline look great and inforgraphic look very promising for future of server.

Next thing go to all haters on Facebook and forums.
I don't know how to call that guys retard, morons,idiots, trolls, douchebags or whatever name you can call them who is complaining about server is going down, rollback and every stuff like that. Guys if you don't want that go pay retail and play. Boys ( and girls if have any) is excrescent job running server and it is for free. Do you know mow much equipment just cost for that big server? Lets not talk about other expenses and feeds and of course their time. I was long time ago have my wow server and that a hell a lot of working. So Guys if you think you can do better job go try make your on server. If not shut the hell up and enjoy server and all funny story's you will experience out there in there world of Azerot.

So enjoy yourself in very good server and you guys keep good job like this you have support of lot of people in game like outside game too.

Best regards to all
DixCro
Tester

by psychofast » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:53 pm

When do you plan to update rank 13 armor and rank 14 weapons? Is it with ZG patch as in original timeline or have you changed your mind and doing it blizzlike? Please respond, very important.
psychofast
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements