Updated timeline & 5 months infographic

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Updated timeline & 5 months infographic

by DeeMarie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:24 pm

tiberiumuk wrote:i also love the PVE sever, but Xethra is right! we need info on DM release ! its ment to be jan and i booked the last week of jan off so i could Crack the Whip on that hellhole !! :D xxxxx

They can release it tomorrow and be on time ;)
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Diametra » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Oh boo. Boo on Dire Maul in February, boooooo. Back to the BG grind. : P
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Noxm » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:01 am

ahah dodge timeline upgrade
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Holycola » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:15 am

shameful lmao
Holycola
Grunt
Grunt

by killa162 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:06 am

So is it confirmed that once all the Vanilla content is out and its been like 3-6 months after or longer Naxx is relased that this server will progress into TBC? Or will they keep it Vanilla? OR will they keep it Vanilla and add a new server with ability to copy your current character to have the 60 vanilla variant and your 60 on the TBC server to start the grind to 70 with allowing new characters to start from level 1 on the TBC server?

Came here for the Vanilla experience but I know people will most likely become bored once Naxx has been out for awhile. Almost like the server will run its course then and slowly start to die out.

People's Attention Span =/= Spam Content Forever -- Don't mix well.

Also would help me on picking a race/class for my alt for PvP if I know TBC is coming so humans become the OP race for Ally in PvP.
Rangrim - Dwarf - Hunter - [Alliance] <Tinker Town Mafia> [PvP Server]
killa162
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dish » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:39 am

killa162 wrote:So is it confirmed that once all the Vanilla content is out and its been like 3-6 months after or longer Naxx is relased that this server will progress into TBC? Or will they keep it Vanilla? OR will they keep it Vanilla and add a new server with ability to copy your current character to have the 60 vanilla variant and your 60 on the TBC server to start the grind to 70 with allowing new characters to start from level 1 on the TBC server?

Came here for the Vanilla experience but I know people will most likely become bored once Naxx has been out for awhile. Almost like the server will run its course then and slowly start to die out.

Also would help me on picking a race/class for my alt for PvP if I know TBC is coming so humans become the OP race for Ally in PvP.

Read the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by killa162 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:00 am

Dish wrote:
killa162 wrote:So is it confirmed that once all the Vanilla content is out and its been like 3-6 months after or longer Naxx is relased that this server will progress into TBC? Or will they keep it Vanilla? OR will they keep it Vanilla and add a new server with ability to copy your current character to have the 60 vanilla variant and your 60 on the TBC server to start the grind to 70 with allowing new characters to start from level 1 on the TBC server?

Read the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

Omg they'll be implementing the thought that I stated above. That's so fucking cool! That makes me love this server even more.
Rangrim - Dwarf - Hunter - [Alliance] <Tinker Town Mafia> [PvP Server]
killa162
Sergeant
Sergeant

by mdma » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:37 pm

So... about DM in January or the pve server.

Now its February can we actually get some dates here ?
<Good Squad>
mdma
Grunt
Grunt

by Nagrim » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:41 pm

I assume DM will come next week. On PvP there were three weeks between Kazzak and DM release. Kazzak released 2 weeks ago on PvE.
They changed the release date to february on the timeline btw.
Nagrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Nagrim wrote:I assume DM will come next week. On PvP there were three weeks between Kazzak and DM release. Kazzak released 2 weeks ago on PvE.
They changed the release date to february on the timeline btw.

I don't think they care about PVE realm.. otherwise you guys would have been preparing for AV release.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements