GM Recruitment

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: GM Recruitment

by ivoryraptor » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:05 pm

um hmm can we choose how many hours we can dedicate per day/week?

12hours...soo for 5 days is 2hours per day and another 2 days for 1 hour, i wonder what kind of problems tho, codding etc or forum?.

I hope tho not bugs :roll:
Check out<Deathwatch> we are recruiting!
ivoryraptor
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nelythia » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Gamemasters are there for the player support, the main communication between players and the staff and for issues related in the game (a player is stuck, a door doesn't open, or other stuff that GM's can assist with).

GM's don't code on anything, but they also moderate in the forums.

Its also up to you with the time management.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gangstanigga » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:28 am

heya, I think I would make a great GM. I communicate pretty well with people and don't have a god or totalitarian complex.

please respond to me by PM and we can work out the details.
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wingah » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:11 pm

is developers team need hands?

have ф good c/c++ programming skill and desire to fix lots of minor and confirmed bugs that not getting hands for months.

ready to help you.
wingah
Tester

by Pottu » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Please send a PM to Viper directly wingah and list your experience and knowledge.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Exabyt » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:53 am

I want to go ahead a say my bit here too. I've recently just joined which puts me in the same boat as many others.
I've been playing since 04/05 and it's refreshing to get back to Vanilla. I guess I'll just have to commit to getting involved here on the forums before I can even apply. (probably for the best anyway!)
Exabyt
Tester

by Nothing » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:33 am

Exabyt wrote:I want to go ahead a say my bit here too. I've recently just joined which puts me in the same boat as many others.
I've been playing since 04/05 and it's refreshing to get back to Vanilla. I guess I'll just have to commit to getting involved here on the forums before I can even apply. (probably for the best anyway!)

You can apply at any time but the waiting is apparently very long anyway, so you might as well just apply and then keep active from there.
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Announcements