Message to the private servers community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Message to the private servers community

by Oitake » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:08 pm

It's been decided: I'm going to be a pve bear :D

*warning: fruity language*

https://youtu.be/GCBMir81WYU?t=757
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Brunchkin » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Actually there is a tweet. Someone asks for an update on the PvE server an they respond: "We don't forget it, something is coming ;)"
Brunchkin
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tsutey » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Brunchkin wrote:Actually there is a tweet. Someone asks for an update on the PvE server an they respond: "We don't forget it, something is coming ;)"

Oh you're right. I see it now. The question is WHEN it's coming. :)
Flammie <Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
Tsutey
Grunt
Grunt

by Mr_Rosh » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Hopefully this weekend :( .
Mr_Rosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Coreborn » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm about to change from being optimist to realist.
If it doesn't release this weekend i'll pack my bags.
Wildstar Free to Play releases in one week. (29th)
Coreborn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by zadoose » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:34 am

Cant wait for the pve server to release, the most enjoyable times i had was when i was leveling in elwynn forest and westfall and you didnt have to think about getting ganked. Even as a 60 im getting corpse camped by groups of 60's with nothing better to do than waste their time by wasting my time. I hope a lot of people from the pvp server come to the pve server so that they have less players to gank. Ive also never been on a server at the very start which i cant wait for since soo many people are already well geared on the pvp server
zadoose
Private
Private

by flrl » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:36 am

Keen to level on PvE server. I do prefer PvP, but with 400 ping it is insanely painful.
flrl
Private
Private

by fiction » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:51 am

+1 from me for the crowd waiting for PVE server. I'm not as invested in Nostalrius as my friends but we're all waiting for the PVE release because the PVP server is aids to level in right now.

It's not like the old days because max level characters aren't as interested in the endgame content as they once were, it's easy for people to faceroll through it much faster than they did back when it was new, so they get bored and go ganking.

I normally am 100% a PVP server kind of guy, because I usually find ganking to be a momentary annoyance at best, but what happens on Nostalrius PVP is far beyond anything I've ever experienced on live. And since it's a private server I have less patience for sitting around as a ghost doing nothing.

The PVP leveling experience was fun back in the day, but in 2015 for a game that won't be my main game I would much rather just get it over with and play max level.
fiction
Tester

by gazi05 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:14 am

Coreborn wrote:I'm about to change from being optimist to realist.
If it doesn't release this weekend i'll pack my bags.
Wildstar Free to Play releases in one week. (29th)

Wanted to try Wildstar, looked good, but I saw that Guild Wars 2 is F2P until the content with the new expansion. So I tried and I love it so far. It really is a great game. I lost the hype for the PVE server. If it comes it comes, if not its alright.
gazi05
Sergeant
Sergeant

by corpsen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:21 am

I trust !! THIS week !! please :)
corpsen
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements