Nostalrius goes one step forward

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius goes one step forward

by Noselacri » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:42 pm

The worst thing isn't even that there's no PvE server announcement, it's that they posted that Kryll thing in the week where they promised a PvE server announcement and then didn't provide one.
Noselacri
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Asatora » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Wait really? Wtf? I'm so disappointed I almost don't want to play on this server if they are just gonna lie to us. Maybe I'll check it out if Stormrage Project is too buggy.
Asatora
Grunt
Grunt

by PaperNoire » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Asatora wrote:Wait really? Wtf? I'm so disappointed I almost don't want to play on this server if they are just gonna lie to us. Maybe I'll check it out if Stormrage Project is too buggy.

They're not lying to us. They said that something regarding the PvE server was going to happen this weekend, they did not promise an announcement at all.

Don't believe every single thing you believe in the papers, and AGAIN, can we stop mentioning other private servers on the NOSTALRIUS forums?

If you're really upset, then leave. But that's a really lame reason to want to leave a server, misinformation.
PaperNoire
Private
Private

by Cortana » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:18 am

So what happened " this weekend " exactly lol ?
Cortana
Sergeant
Sergeant

by flrl » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:21 am

Well, there's a PvE Community section...
flrl
Private
Private

by Rakyero » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:01 am

Maybe next weekend guys...

Rakyero
Tester

by monkeybrew » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:12 am

PaperNoire wrote:
Asatora wrote:Wait really? Wtf? I'm so disappointed I almost don't want to play on this server if they are just gonna lie to us. Maybe I'll check it out if Stormrage Project is too buggy.

They're not lying to us. They said that something regarding the PvE server was going to happen this weekend, they did not promise an announcement at all.

Don't believe every single thing you believe in the papers, and AGAIN, can we stop mentioning other private servers on the NOSTALRIUS forums?

If you're really upset, then leave. But that's a really lame reason to want to leave a server, misinformation.

I think what people are talking about is that on Sunday 8/30, in the first post of this thread, Syrah wrote:

"We don't have any release date to provide yet; an announcement will be made in a few weeks."

Now four weeks later, there has been no announcement.

Folks can argue semantics I suppose, but in the majority of the world "a few" is generally closer to "3" than 4+ as it currently sits.

I am personally just enjoying the hell out of all the great excitement over the new server. Whenever you release it, thanks Nost folks! Can't wait!
monkeybrew
Private
Private

by Asatora » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:13 am

On Twitter they said "something is coming this week". Guess that something was adding a forum? How difficult is it for them to say, "Hey guys, no announcement date this week, here are some forums." instead of wasting our time. Very frustrating.
Asatora
Grunt
Grunt

by Pokeypointy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:34 am

They're not progressing the pve server because they've got big problems with the patch 1.6 on the pvp server, take a look at threads concerning bwl and you'll know it's in shambles and in dire need of some tender coding care. Then there's the crashes. Even though according to themselves, they have already fixed many sources during the weekend, there's still plenty of sources left.

Hang in there guys, fixing the pvp server before making a new server is just more important or they'll end up with 2 broken servers instead.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by flrl » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:48 am

Well, the PvE server would be fresh, which means there wouldn't be any BWL for quite some time...

If that's truly what is happening, then they could very easily say so, rather than saying nothing. All gaming communities hate a lack of communication.
flrl
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements