Nostalrius goes one step forward

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius goes one step forward

by CaptainCrunch » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Thank you very much, Nostalrius team! I'll be playing and if you guys need financial donations to get this done, I'll be glad to contirbute.
CaptainCrunch
Tester

by Xylon666Darkstar » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 pm

There is no value or point to cross-server battlegrounds, when you can't even have enough players to fill out your BGs in the official pvp server. The ALLIANCE INTEREST to join the bgs vs the numbers of horde do not match up, beyond the identical ranking premade groups that're qing.

All it'll lead to is more of the same empty BGs dodging and/or premades bombing horde pugs

Btw, DM North is still broken from unannounced not blizzlike changes. Wheres the announcements/notes for that?
Last edited by Xylon666Darkstar on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Stondus » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Thank you!

*********************************************************************************************
Okay, so it's allways Paragon vs Method vs some-unknown-guild on every tier.
Why not make things a bit more interesting, and make them ALL raid Vanilla instead?
Stondus
Grunt
Grunt

by Balgair » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Thank you! :) Slightly disappointed about the "few weeks" part of it, but so be it, hopefully it won't be too long as I'm really looking forward to playing now.
Balgair
Private
Private

by Noxm » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:56 pm

CaptainCrunch wrote:Thank you very much, Nostalrius team! I'll be playing and if you guys need financial donations to get this done, I'll be glad to contirbute.

AverageJoe wrote:There's a donation link in one of the threads in the announcements forum. It's a bit buried, but it's there:
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 903#p34019

https://en.nostalrius.org/paypal.html
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Oitake » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:56 pm

I'm so happy! Good news... just gotta wait a bit. That's awesome, thank you Nost!
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by spidertronic » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:57 pm

WOOOHOOOO, now we wait for the release !
spidertronic
Grunt
Grunt

by Rec » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:57 pm

Xylon666Darkstar wrote:There is no value or point to cross-server battlegrounds, when you can't even have enough players to fill out your BGs in the official pvp server. The ALLIANCE INTEREST to join the bgs vs the numbers of horde do not match up, beyond the identical ranking premade groups that're qing.

All it'll lead to is more of the same empty BGs dodging and/or premades bombing horde pugs

pve bgs don't want dirty disgusting pvp twinked loot contaminating our pristine bgs :)
Rec
Grunt
Grunt

by koda1955 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:03 pm

few weeks.?????????????????

1st You tell you have all you need for new server

now we must wait?

Ok cya when new server come or maybe not if i found some otehr PVE server where i can play without f gankers whose satisfaction is to tuin the game and dont let otehr people to play killing quest givers and npc

God BLess All of You
koda1955
Private
Private

by Zaft » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:05 pm

koda1955 wrote:few weeks.?????????????????

BabyCrying.jpg

Don't be so ungrateful. Launching a server isn't something you can do without preparation such as getting GMs, etc. I can understand people (myself included) being a bit mad when they were extremely vague with their tweets, but now they've actually informed us. Haves some patience.
Zaft
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements