Nostalrius goes one step forward

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius goes one step forward

by Tsutey » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Glenzig wrote:Has it been a month already?

It'll be month in two days.
Flammie <Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
Tsutey
Grunt
Grunt

by Glenzig » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Tsutey wrote:
Glenzig wrote:Has it been a month already?

It'll be month in two days.

I guess time flies when you have other things to do than play WoW.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Tayalynn » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:55 pm

TOVAR wrote:Just speculating here (out of waiting frustration), but, maybe this sort of behaviour is fully intentional. Let's suppose for one moment that, back then one month ago, when we did the stress-test, the devs announced the PvE server launch in .. say..3 months? What vould the majority of wanna-be PvE'rs do? Stay put? Sod, off, scr** this, it takes too long, off I go somewhere else, or something different? If the plan was to 'grab us by the nose and (every now and then) kick us in the pants' (Patton) for a couple months? ..well, it seems it worked. We are still here, moaning, dry-shaving and salivation in anticipation..

You could be very right about that. Risky litle game they play, then.
Tayalynn
Sergeant
Sergeant

by zadoose » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:35 pm

So the release date is probably like late November since they havent even given any news regarding what stage the server is in as of now.
zadoose
Private
Private

by flrl » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:00 am

Good luck with that, if I don't have a level 60 character on a PvE server before Fallout 4 comes out, I won't be bothering.
flrl
Private
Private

by Rammie11 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:13 am

This is retarded
Rammie11
Grunt
Grunt

by Hinson » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:05 am

flrl wrote:Good luck with that, if I don't have a level 60 character on a PvE server before Fallout 4 comes out, I won't be bothering.

Agreed.

Communicate WTF is going on already, we sick of looking at this thread every damn day.
Hinson
Tester

by quasimodo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:18 am

Rammie11 wrote:This is retarded

It's very damn annoying but you can't honestly expect otherwise at the moment. For the staff to be working on the PVE server while there are all these problems with server crashes and raid bugs on the PVP server would be utter insanity. Of course they put the PVE stuff on hold while they fix it all up, they have no choice.

That said however, a bit of info from them on the subject would be nice too.
quasimodo
Grunt
Grunt

by Pallysir » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:25 am

They don't want to say that they have it on hold, because then the pve community feels like they come second, which is probably already true
Lvl 60 paladin, 20 days played, ganked 373 times
Pallysir
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xardon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:41 am

It comes down to this: you gotta say something. When you say nothing, you lose trust and credibility. It's as simple as that. If they're honest and say it'll be 6 more weeks, great. By saying nothing, they're shooting themselves in the foot.
Xardon
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements