Re: Nostalrius goes one step forward

by Theavatar » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Atleast tell us to go to bed so we won't wait anymore duhhh ;/
Theavatar
Grunt
Grunt

by flrl » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Well, I can only assume there's not actually going to be an announcement for the week. Or Kryll was it...
flrl
Private
Private

by PaperNoire » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:24 pm

flrl wrote:Well, I can only assume there's not actually going to be an announcement for the week. Or Kryll was it...

I'm still holding out some hope. Unless that the 'announcement', or big thing, was the launch of the PvE forum...

We'll see. There's still an hour of sun left in France, maybe we'll get a little "oh by the way, the release date is..." or something ;D

Either way, all this moving forward is a positive change -- and the devs removing posts / editing posts can only be seen as them becoming more active with the community, perhaps? We'll just try to see the positive in things as opposed to always seeing the negatives! :)
PaperNoire
Private
Private

by Tasky » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Can't wait for the new sub-sub-forum section that we will get in 2 more weeks. Perhaps the server will be opened by next summer.
Tasky
Private
Private

by kindri » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Starting to feel a bit put off by this :( I don't mind waiting as long as there's a rough ETA, but it's been a month and we haven't gotten any new information at all. The forum addition is nice but it's not a substitute for a real update.
kindri
Private
Private

by Orc_Hunter » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Tasky wrote:Can't wait for the new sub-sub-forum section that we will get in 2 more weeks. Perhaps the server will be opened by next summer.

yo dawg, I heard you like forums. So we put forums inside forums inside more forums.

Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by messica » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:11 pm

This is just a theory but..
Perhaps they want to announce as close to the release as possible. I'm not sure if they are in competition with other projects such as Stormrage (as far as releasing the PvE server first) but if they were to announce it closer to the release it wouldn't give the other server a chance to scramble up a release prior to the Nost release date. Of course Stormrage doesn't give a release date for their server either last I checked.
messica
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Orc_Hunter » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:16 pm

messica wrote:This is just a theory but..
Perhaps they want to announce as close to the release as possible. I'm not sure if they are in competition with other projects such as Stormrage (as far as releasing the PvE server first) but if they were to announce it closer to the release it wouldn't give the other server a chance to scramble up a release prior to the Nost release date. Of course Stormrage doesn't give a release date for their server either last I checked.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Nos probably doesn't want that other server to release first and steal their thunder... ya'know, like Nos did to Kronos. :lol:
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ziphr » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:32 pm

Ziphr
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements