Nostalrius goes one step forward

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius goes one step forward

by Azi » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:08 pm

koda1955 wrote:few weeks.?????????????????

1st You tell you have all you need for new server

now we must wait?

Ok cya when new server come or maybe not if i found some otehr PVE server where i can play without f gankers whose satisfaction is to tuin the game and dont let otehr people to play killing quest givers and npc

God BLess All of You

What will we do now? Oh my god, that's terrible. Please, don't leave, we need you!
Azi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Viper » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:12 pm

We don't have any release date to provide yet; an announcement will be made in a few weeks.
Help us find a good video creator to make the things move faster.

Finding a video creator is on the critical path, want to make things go faster: help us !
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by TOVAR » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Thank you Nostalrius! This is a HUGE step forward! Guys do you realize that we will have the best Blizz-like vanilla WoW x1 PvE server out there? Powered by the team that is running the largest WoW Vanilla PvP server?
Awesome!
P.S. "Will be released in few weeks.." C'mon, the devs are allowing themselves some "manouvering room'. Might be released in just a couple days instead. ;)
Rejoice, PvP-ers, 'your' world will start breathing again! :lol:
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Granglemar » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:17 pm

A friend and I were going to roll on the new server after we got sick of the ganking months ago, but if it's going to take that long, we'll pass.

Thanks, though.
Granglemar
Tester

by AverageJoe » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:19 pm

koda1955 wrote:few weeks.?????????????????

1st You tell you have all you need for new server

now we must wait?

Ok cya when new server come or maybe not if i found some otehr PVE server where i can play without f gankers whose satisfaction is to tuin the game and dont let otehr people to play killing quest givers and npc

God BLess All of You

If you read the announcement in it's entirety instead of just jumping straight to the "yes/no and when?" answer, you'd know that they have all they need from a data and statistical standpoint to confirm there is enough player interest, both new and existing, to merit opening a new server. No where in the post does it mention they have all they need regarding the actual server itself.

In fact, if you read a bit further down, Syrah actually goes into detail regarding what features the new PvE server will receive which will ultimately mirror the PvP server. This means there is still work that has to be done: any remaining development, hardware changes, regression testing/QA, implementation, etc.

tl;dr: Please do follow through with your threat and go to another server. The community will benefit greatly from your departure.
AverageJoe
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Nightwolve » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Was looking forward to the PVE server but the cap on how many people are online at once puts me off. This is simply because I prefer how busy the current Nost server gets compared to anything that I've experienced elsewhere.

I completely understand the cap will please other people but for me it's a choice of the population I want with ganking or giving up my favorite aspect of Nostalrius to escape the gankers. Guess it's back to trying to level through Stranglehorn.

Thanks for getting such clear information out in such a short amount of time, doing a great job.
Nightwolve
Private
Private

by spidertronic » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:24 pm

why is finding a video editor so critical? for a release video? i think this release gets enough hype already to crack the 2500 capacity

i want to play :(
spidertronic
Grunt
Grunt

by Canyo » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Thank you Nos. Have no problem to wait a few weeks or so.
Canyo
Tester

by Xermy » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:30 pm

I don't think people are hyping for a video seriously. We want to play, not watch a video / trailer that would take weeks to make just for 1 minutes of video...
Xermy
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements