Let the games begin!

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Let the games begin!

by Overtime » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:13 am

Robotron wrote:
Overtime wrote:Hopefully you covered 1.6 Timbermaw recipes in this update.

If they're slated for 1.6, then they'll be in the game. If they aren't in the game, bug report.

It was reported on PTR but I have no chance on checking the vendor.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DeeMarie » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:00 am

Badtank wrote:Fucking kek. No most of us just don't care because we did it ten years ago, then again on feenix and again on scriptcraft and again on Valkyrie and agian on ....

Interesting. Personally I only did live and peenix but it was enough to make raiding every week boring. Trying to get server first is the fun part, preparing, playing with good guildies who crack me up, everyone organised and playing their best. Week after week after week...just no.

And really just curious but if you've done it so much, why are you still playing? Because you just enjoy raiding or raiding with friends?
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ohr » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:48 pm

When do we get the patchnotes?
Ohr
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Markozlo » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:48 pm

DeeMarie wrote:
Badtank wrote:Fucking kek. No most of us just don't care because we did it ten years ago, then again on feenix and again on scriptcraft and again on Valkyrie and agian on ....

Interesting. Personally I only did live and peenix but it was enough to make raiding every week boring. Trying to get server first is the fun part, preparing, playing with good guildies who crack me up, everyone organised and playing their best. Week after week after week...just no.

And really just curious but if you've done it so much, why are you still playing? Because you just enjoy raiding or raiding with friends?

Probably like most of us i guess, vanilla is something where adventure has began, and deep within our hearths buried the first expression when u entered the world. Then friends, making new friends who share same thoughts on various kind of stuff regarding vanilla exp in general. But anyway, some people get emotional if u have different kind of opinion and view on things e.g like this situation. So at the end it doesnt matter, if u like competition there u have it. None can prevent u having what u consider is fun in game. : ) Enjoy \o/
Markozlo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Badtank » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:40 am

DeeMarie wrote:

The fuck other MMO is there to play? At least I like the content and the people here.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zipoui » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:46 am

Setup wrote:Maybe there will be a little competition in the rush to get C'thun, and likely will be some in getting to KT... but not BWL.

BWL will be cleared by half a dozen guilds, four hours after release. Nothing competitive about that.

There is no competition on Nostalrius ! This content have 10years old !!!

There is really some people who want be first on Nostalrius ?!!!

L o l ....
Zipoui
Tester

by Azi » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Zipoui wrote:There is no competition on Nostalrius ! This content have 10years old !!!

There is really some people who want be first on Nostalrius ?!!!

L o l ....

Everything in vanilla has been done 10 years ago. Following this logic, what're you doing here?
Azi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Funkazaur » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Azi wrote:Everything in vanilla has been done 10 years ago. Following this logic, what're you doing here?

Playing vanilla WoW, because you know, not everyone was playing this game 11 years ago...
Funkazaur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Badtank wrote:
DeeMarie wrote:

The fuck other MMO is there to play? At least I like the content and the people here.

badtank likes people here. :shock:
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by kutsal » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Don't forget to add Darkmoon Faire as well broskis.
kutsal
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements