Update regarding PvP

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Update regarding PvP

by Rhoen » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Thirteenb wrote:
Healthycoww wrote:
Simonich wrote:If people are bad now in pugs, weren't they bad before? Blame the players here, not the system

Yes, which is why I don't want to play with them. I want to play with my friends instead, but the queue times don't allow me to do that anymore.

Alliance however don't seem to be having any trouble at all getting all theirs in though: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3ko ... .57.02.png

Stfu dodger

real nice response to civil discussion.
Rhoen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hammersplat » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:10 am

Healthycoww wrote:
Fuhrern wrote:your SS
are they from the same "premade"?
looks like two groups of 5, 1 china team and one normal humans?

Even if it is. My 5 man queue was 36 minutes so we abandoned it. It took 18 minutes to get into that game to meet that.

guess you worked out how to fix your problem
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Healthycoww » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:25 am

Hammersplat wrote:
Healthycoww wrote:
Fuhrern wrote:your SS
are they from the same "premade"?
looks like two groups of 5, 1 china team and one normal humans?

Even if it is. My 5 man queue was 36 minutes so we abandoned it. It took 18 minutes to get into that game to meet that.

guess you worked out how to fix your problem

Yeah we waited in the 30 minute queue while ganking searing gorge relentlessly.
I've also been to STV to kill lowbies, Chillwind camp and a few other interesting locations since that game.

That's the only game we've played in about an hour.

Fun being on the receiving end of that when you can't form your own group isn't it?
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hammersplat » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:48 am

1 game in an hour??? I think everyone is in Arathi Basin right now.
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rackade » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:41 am

lol
Rackade
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Thirteenb » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:36 am

Healthycoww wrote:
Yeah we waited in the 30 minute queue while ganking searing gorge relentlessly.
I've also been to STV to kill lowbies, Chillwind camp and a few other interesting locations since that game.

That's the only game we've played in about an hour.

Fun being on the receiving end of that when you can't form your own group isn't it?
I'm not surprised by the actions of a dodger. Everyone is happy except you. Every game I've been in since the change was competitive and fun. It's especially fun dropping you in AB now since you have nowhere to go. Thanks for the updates Nostalrius, keep up the good work.
Boost <The Council> 60 Night Elf Warrior
Nürburgring 60 Orc Shaman
Thirteenb
Private
Private

by Dreez » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:23 am

Thirteenb wrote:[ I'm not surprised by the actions of a dodger. Everyone is happy except you. Every game I've been in since the change was competitive and fun. It's especially fun dropping you in AB now since you have nowhere to go. Thanks for the updates Nostalrius, keep up the good work.
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Simonich » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:36 am

Dreez wrote:
Thirteenb wrote:[ I'm not surprised by the actions of a dodger. Everyone is happy except you. Every game I've been in since the change was competitive and fun. It's especially fun dropping you in AB now since you have nowhere to go. Thanks for the updates Nostalrius, keep up the good work.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Healthycoww » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:08 am

Nobody on Horde played any games for 3 weeks straight in AB. How does that make me a dodger? :mrgreen:

It's not my fault your WSG premades didn't want to fight our AB premade. We went where the double honor weekend was. If you remember we were in WSG during double honor too. We didn't leave even when alliance wanted to test our group.

WE chose the place the alliance dodgemades were allowed to go. :mrgreen:

Although some ACTUAL groups sacrificed their own honor per hour to queue into us repeatedly, and to those players I say kudos. I really enjoyed those games.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by coupdegrace » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:21 am

Healthycoww wrote:Nobody on Horde played any games for 3 weeks straight in AB. How does that make me a dodger? :mrgreen:

It's not my fault your WSG premades didn't want to fight our AB premade. We went where the double honor weekend was. If you remember we were in WSG during double honor too. We didn't leave even when alliance wanted to test our group.

WE chose the place the alliance dodgemades were allowed to go. :mrgreen:

Although some ACTUAL groups sacrificed their own honor per hour to queue into us repeatedly, and to those players I say kudos. I really enjoyed those games.

Word
coupdegrace
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements