Update regarding PvP

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Update regarding PvP

by Healthycoww » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:23 pm

caval948 wrote:
isihia wrote:peoples who dont work as team its NOT fun. Let the pugs play their afk games or never ends mid fighting hks farming modes. Do not kill premades cuz this is the most fun part of the game when 10-15 ppls gather up together , wake up together, working as team for the win together!

I love how you describe farming empty games as hard teamwork. How exactly do you "work as a team for the win together", besides clicking on "join group"?

That system existed and was abused for 3 weeks. That was 1 of the 14 ranks he earned. Prior to that you actually had to fight other premades on a regular basis.

But none of you would know that because you don't PvP.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bolter » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Healthycoww wrote:
caval948 wrote:
isihia wrote:peoples who dont work as team its NOT fun. Let the pugs play their afk games or never ends mid fighting hks farming modes. Do not kill premades cuz this is the most fun part of the game when 10-15 ppls gather up together , wake up together, working as team for the win together!

I love how you describe farming empty games as hard teamwork. How exactly do you "work as a team for the win together", besides clicking on "join group"?

That system existed and was abused for 3 weeks. That was 1 of the 14 ranks he earned. Prior to that you actually had to fight other premades on a regular basis.

But none of you would know that because you don't PvP.

MMM sorry no thats a lie, prior to that it was dodgemades...See a premade or a try hard pug that would waste time...dodge out and re Q...Lets be real Please.
Bolter
Private
Private

by Healthycoww » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Bolter wrote:MMM sorry no thats a lie, prior to that it was dodgemades...See a premade or a try hard pug that would waste time...dodge out and re Q...Lets be real Please.

We (Horde) couldn't dodge. We had 10 minute queues. Only alliance could dodge because they had the double instant queues. Guess what wouldn't happen with multiqueue disabled. I want a mix of what we had then, and what we have right now.

I could play with my friends, Premades couldn't dodge us anymore, There wouldn't be this strange parallel group queue system sitting empty and unused while everyone solo queues, and the top honor earners are the most geared/skilled group instead of people who get lucky with their queues.
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Gilnash » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:17 pm

why do you even argue about the wintrading it was obious that it happend, anyway id suggest to remove the alter queing system now.
Gilnash
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Teodice » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:12 am

Cant see the issue. You can still party with your friends and premade just dont switch BG when you enter it and therefor premades not jumping around to different ones.

Let them work witht he issue and see if they can somehow fix the queue system and meanwhile enjoy the current queue system. Christ chill out people.
Teodice
Private
Private

by Codeine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:54 am

It's not fully the fault at the players, the queue system doesnt function blizzlike, and making it so you can only queue one bg at a time is also non blizzlike.

Why can't they just make it so that instead of making new BG games pop it tries to fill them first. If it can't fill then you wait in queue.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pugger » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:20 am

isihia wrote:http://www.twitch.tv/innadiflamez MY LAST WEEK BEFORE r14, before this new shitty system, before you kill all premades around, now i must sit afk or repsec fury for PVE haha, playing with pugs who afking its NOT fun, peoples who dont work as team its NOT fun. Let the pugs play their afk games or never ends mid fighting hks farming modes. Do not kill premades cuz this is the most fun part of the game when 10-15 ppls gather up together , wake up together, working as team for the win together! WE DONT LIKE EMPTY GAMES or ZOMBIE MODE HONOR FARMING!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN DO 40 Straight wins in AB everyone must kneel ya down u hate this?
P.S. Sorry for my english
P.S2. I miss my TEAM !!!!!!!!!!
P.S3 Total time played: 67 DAYS, Total Hk's before r14 61k
Pugger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pugger » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:21 am

deadward wrote:Like other people have said already:

The 1% is now forced to play the game they had ruined and hijacked for themselves.
The 99% rejoice because they can actually battle someone in a BG.

yep i think there is a correlation with the study that shows 99% of humans are stupid

source: my pvp exp
Pugger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pugger » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:22 am

Healthycoww wrote:
caval948 wrote:

But none of you would know that because you don't PvP

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pugger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by skuishy » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:42 am

Well, Thanks very much ! So glad to see u ear us and try to make something.

Guys,
YOU are the only reason for that, dont blame admins...
skuishy
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements