BWL and patch 1.6 release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: BWL and patch 1.6 release

by Dftseeker » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:26 pm

This is stupid, rank 10 pvp set now better than r13 pvp set, wtf re u doing nostalriusfrends? CAN U ANSWER?
Dftseeker
Grunt
Grunt

by Sheep » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Dftseeker wrote:This is stupid, rank 10 pvp set now better than r13 pvp set, wtf re u doing nostalriusfrends? CAN U ANSWER?

+1

An updated set of armor rewards have been added to vendors for Honor ranks 7, 8, and 10.

The armor rewards for Honor ranks 12 and 13 have been increased in level and stat point allocation.

New rank 14 weapons have been added! In order to give casters the same diversity of selection that melee currently enjoy we have added new caster items that are available to be purchased by Grand Marshals and High Warlords.

Patch 1.11.0
Sheep
Tester

by TheNIF » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Fuck this, I farmed WSG like a madman so I could get those damn legs and now they'll be released when they are obsolete anyway. This is one of those areas where blizzard fucked up and blizzlike is not at all a good thing.
TheNIF
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by **P@UK_2003** » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:59 pm

Dftseeker wrote:This is stupid, rank 10 pvp set now better than r13 pvp set, wtf re u doing nostalriusfrends? CAN U ANSWER?

rofl
**P@UK_2003**
Tester

by bgfds » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:01 pm

ayy lmao every1 who ranked to 13/14 just got fucked in the ass

watup
bgfds
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Allora » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Why on earth have we upgraded rank 10 gear and not rank 13? Seriously can someone explain this?

I mean, most people are running around with r10 gear over rank 13 now... and if they aren't it's basically exactly the same stats. If you're going to upgrade the sets at least do them together as it makes zero sense to do it this way and looks retarded too.

If you're choosing to not add r13 upgrades to hinder pve progression.. Well, most people have killed Nef or about to regardless of them upgrades.

We have no 25 agility yet we have shouldder enchants, random AB rewards, r10 set upgrades.. (yes mages are using full r10 over r13).

I don't think anyone minds upgrading the gear, esepcially now BWL is open and already on farm by most guilds. But please upgrade everything together (blizz did r10 and r13 together) not this randomized shit as it's confusing and makes no sense at all.
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pokeypointy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:09 pm

The r13 gear won't get a bump before patch 1.11, which been stated numerous times. A 1.11 like r13 set now would be stupidly OP compared to what is available by other means.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Allora » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Pokeypointy wrote:The r13 gear won't get a bump before patch 1.11, which been stated numerous times. A 1.11 like r13 set now would be stupidly OP compared to what is available by other means.

You retard stop talking. rank 10 set wasn't upgraded till that patch too. Mong.
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Banochka » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Epic wsg legs TT rip
Banochka
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Allora wrote:
Pokeypointy wrote:The r13 gear won't get a bump before patch 1.11, which been stated numerous times. A 1.11 like r13 set now would be stupidly OP compared to what is available by other means.

You retard stop talking. rank 10 set wasn't upgraded till that patch too. Mong.

Should've put the put the quote of the post I was answering to, it was to someone earlier saying that they want rank 13 gear to get bumped. No need to be so hostile. Said nothing about rank 10, maybe I should have been more articulately precice to please your elitist asshole standards.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements