BWL and patch 1.6 release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: BWL and patch 1.6 release

by Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Aslan wrote:To be fair, its worse than what you get from pve content still, 2x set for melee is everything thats viable and only marginably better than the t1/t2 stuff. Furthermore you only get a benefit from it if you are a higher ranked raider, if you are only a r10 guy that despises pve you are still undergeared.

You stupid? Some of these pieces are pve bis that last well into AQ.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Grunt
Grunt

by Aslan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:24 pm

As said. 2 pieces yes, for many classes. However if you consider the whole pvp set.. Nah its worse than what you get in BWL overall, comparing strictly pve vs strictly pvp gear so well.. The sets are more balanced now. Its my opinion and not a demand to offend me :).

Pve guys can do pvp without simply raping every non raider and pvp players can also moderately get into pve now, I dont see the downside apart from this "not blizzlike" stuff when frankly, most things arent blizzlike here.. Some for the better some for the worse. Most people have wrong views about stuff being blizzlike also, they mostly go with "this item wasnt here at that point therefore blablabla.."
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Snautz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Aslan wrote:As said. 2 pieces yes, for many classes. However if you consider the whole pvp set.. Nah its worse than what you get in BWL overall, comparing strictly pve vs strictly pvp gear so well.. The sets are more balanced now. Its my opinion and not a demand to offend me :).

Pve guys can do pvp without simply raping every non raider and pvp players can also moderately get into pve now, I dont see the downside apart from this "not blizzlike" stuff when frankly, most things arent blizzlike here.. Some for the better some for the worse. Most people have wrong views about stuff being blizzlike also, they mostly go with "this item wasnt here at that point therefore blablabla.."

2 pieces is still more bis pieces than mages get from their T2 set (and T1 pre-BWL), just saying. If you want to do this PvP vs PvE balance thing, which frankly is stupid in the first place because PvP gear is already better for PvP (atleast for mages) due to the lack of stamina on raiding gear. Then why stop there?
Melee dps is far superior to caster dps in most raid situations, so why not start buffing casters by giving them 1.12 itemizations instead of these gradual itemization upgrades? And they should do it by buffing T1 gear instead of T2 gear like the Rank10 gear vs rank12-13 situation, so we fuck over more people who have invested more time into gearing.
Obviously I don't support this way of doing things, but going by the same flawed logic as whoever came up with these changes then it would be a natural next step.

Gear releases has been pretty damn close to blizzlike before this, so that argument is invalid.
Snautz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Forest » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:12 pm

The Chromag and Holy Light fixes were implemented about 1 hour ago from this post. However there has not been word on fixing BWL loot tables where many guilds are getting shorted on loot.

BWL Loot table still messed up. Bug tracker confirmed. Can we please get some devs working on this ASAP?

http://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=2418
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Niko » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:54 pm

So, the lag and shit.. what's it about? DDOS?
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Jadage » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:14 am

Tippytoe wrote:Still no lvl 18 Protector's Band from Illiyana
/cry

I've been camped here since the patch waiting. Please fix.
Cheesechamp. Officer in Infierno (S KEY LEGENZ). Baller in the gulch. Legendary with nachos.
Jadage
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:16 am

Viper wrote:Greetings,

Please acknowledge the fact that not all the GMs have access to the command allowing to reset Nefarian if an issue occurs prior to raid wype.

Development team is still working on this issue. As a consequence, until at least this weekend, the 15 minutes cooldown has been disabled in order to decrease GM workload.

Best regards.

thanks for the reply. it wouldn't make sense to let other players and raiding guilds sit for days waiting to actually attempt Nefarian without GM assist while others get free resets at will during EU primetime.

I'm sure entitled and dank buds will be thankful to hear this. :)
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Bit » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:14 am

Jadage wrote:
/cry

Me too! Please, I wanna go back home now ;_;
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Umbre » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 am

Bit wrote:
Jadage wrote:
/cry

Me too! Please, I wanna go back home now ;_;

Same... :geek:
Umbre
Grunt
Grunt

by Koopa » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:53 pm

/cry

One day friends...
Koopa
Senior Sergeant