Kryll

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Kryll

by Guybrush » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Custom content?

Mite b cool, as long as its not game breaking.
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aunstic » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:59 pm

So... anyone know what forest this is? I just checked STM and I was wrong because there's no leaves on the trees.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Pokeypointy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:00 am

It's probably Dimensional Ripper, which you craft with goblin engineering, dunno why everyone is going nuts over this. It was supposed to be added in patch 1.5, though it's a nightmare to code appearrently.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Orc_Hunter » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:05 am

Weird. I have no clue what this will be.

When I saw this post, my first reaction was that Kryll was the name of the new PvE server :o
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Haitharn » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:07 am

Aunstic wrote:So... anyone know what forest this is? I just checked STM and I was wrong because there's no leaves on the trees.

I'm 99% sure this is STM, that goblin gives a quest or two to kill the humanoids in that area.
Haitharn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:10 am

Haitharn wrote:
Aunstic wrote:So... anyone know what forest this is? I just checked STM and I was wrong because there's no leaves on the trees.

I'm 99% sure this is STM, that goblin gives a quest or two to kill the humanoids in that area.

It's definetly STM, that house is the one you see southwest from the venture co. operation. Though Kryll never really housed that place in wow vanilla nor in lore I think.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Overtime » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:12 am

It is STM but probably not recorded on vanilla client, so likely not an in-game event either.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aunstic » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:15 am

It is indeed that Ziz guy in STM. There's an alliance rogue camping the house. Quite funny.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Hedgehogs48 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:35 am

crash218579 wrote:I'm going to guess that this will enable the summoning stones to work for instances. Just a thought.

That would be cool, but just about every tank is raid geared so no one does 5 mans anymore.
Hedgehogs48
Private
Private

by Arev » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:44 am

Wtf is this? srsly?

Any plans to fix nefarion despawning in BWL?
Arevor - <Dankk Budz Collective>
Arev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements