Kryll

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Kryll

by SupaflyIRL » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:57 am

the current extent of whatever this is is people mass killing the goblins in the capital lol, im also pretty sure you get bloodsail rep for it since the gob is on booty bay faction

e: are there any other lvl 44 non elite instaspawn mobs in the world you can farm for bloodsail rep?

Vanilla (Laughing Skull) || Supafly (A), Mitarius (H)
WOTLK (Laughing Skull) || Colt (H), Rotfart (H), Inhaler (H)
Nostalrius || Supafly (A), Sandusky (A), Polysexual (H)
SupaflyIRL
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JHONSUNA » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:00 pm

JHON SUNAAAAAAAA
JHONSUNA
Private
Private

by Koopa » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:21 pm

Sayah wrote:You say they're going to ruin world travel, but I remember Blizzard having a problem with boats, so they turned them off and they put 'harbour masters' on the end of each dock which teleported you to the end destination instantly. I guess they could do the same?

If it means they can split the load then it'll be good, but I would of thought PvP instances and PvE instances would be the highest load bearing content at the moment.

Inside our hearts dear placeholder will always be alive ...
Koopa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kaba » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:00 pm

SupaflyIRL wrote:the current extent of whatever this is is people mass killing the goblins in the capital lol, im also pretty sure you get bloodsail rep for it since the gob is on booty bay faction

e: are there any other lvl 44 non elite instaspawn mobs in the world you can farm for bloodsail rep?

No rep is gained or lost from killing the goblins. Weapon skill and XP can however be gained.

/Goblin farmer
Kaba, 60, Troll Mage
Tohi, 60, Dwarf Rogue
Kaba, 60, Troll Hunter (PvE)
Itai, 60, Gnome Warlock (PvE)
Pa, 60, Dwarf Warrior (PvE)
kaba
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Corazon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Sayah wrote:You say they're going to ruin world travel, but I remember Blizzard having a problem with boats, so they turned them off and they put 'harbour masters' on the end of each dock which teleported you to the end destination instantly. I guess they could do the same?

Captain Placeholder, gone but not forgotten.
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sayah » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Sayah
Tester

by Oyani » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:31 am

I bet this Kryll nonsense is what's causing all the server crashes... he was never supposed to be there in the first place just remove him and stop this!
Oyani
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by MasterQuaster » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:05 am

How does this fit in the "blizzlike"?
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by enkas » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:12 pm

Wasn't Kryll a lore character, who was (loosely) serving Deathwing in The Day of the Dragon? Only to get burned by a golem created by the dragon soul?
enkas
Tester

by genovahero » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Huge tinfoil thread confirmed, content not even released and people pretend to know whats up. How about wait for content release and complain afterwards when you actually know whats going on...
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements