Re: Kryll

by MasterQuaster » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Okay, okay you are right! I apologise
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Oyani » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:46 pm

genovahero wrote:Huge tinfoil thread confirmed, content not even released and people pretend to know whats up. How about wait for content release and complain afterwards when you actually know whats going on...

Actually, it is released... there's Goblins everywhere, standing in towns... running after players... etc.
The Kryll guy is in Booty Bay and it started with him apparently.

It has started but still no one knows what it does it seems.

I wish they would just stop this!
Oyani
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Azhriaz » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:17 pm

I would say from reading the Wiki about Kryll, it sounds like the opening of the BC server. I know that they're allowing transfers to that, so it would make sense.

"Kryll, a goblin servant of Deathwing, was sent to infiltrate the Dragonmaw clan and to serve Nekros Skullcrusher. Nekros ended up being manipulated by Kryll into doing Deathwing's bidding. The goblin served as an "advisor" to Nekros, whispering ideas to the orc in order to further Deathwing's aims.

After Ner'zhul reopened the portal to Azeroth, his forces were approached by Deathwing. He offered his own children for assistance in exchange for safe passage to Draenor. They agreed and Deathwing helped them prepare for several key battles to steal two artifacts from the Alliance in order for Ner'zhul's newly reformed Horde to create new portals to other worlds. They then fled back to the Dark Portal to Draenor."
Azhriaz
Tester

by cmill78 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Azhriaz wrote:I would say from reading the Wiki about Kryll, it sounds like the opening of the BC server. I know that they're allowing transfers to that, so it would make sense.

"Kryll, a goblin servant of Deathwing, was sent to infiltrate the Dragonmaw clan and to serve Nekros Skullcrusher. Nekros ended up being manipulated by Kryll into doing Deathwing's bidding. The goblin served as an "advisor" to Nekros, whispering ideas to the orc in order to further Deathwing's aims.

After Ner'zhul reopened the portal to Azeroth, his forces were approached by Deathwing. He offered his own children for assistance in exchange for safe passage to Draenor. They agreed and Deathwing helped them prepare for several key battles to steal two artifacts from the Alliance in order for Ner'zhul's newly reformed Horde to create new portals to other worlds. They then fled back to the Dark Portal to Draenor."

Kryll having anything to do with the opening of the BC server would have nothing to do with Lore since he was dead before the Third War. The Demon Soul was destroyed by Rhonin which was one of the reasons Deathwing went into hiding prior to World of Warcraft. Kryll would have died long before the World of Warcraft timeline since he tried to steal the Demon Sould to enslave Deathwing. Since Rhonin destroyed the Demon Soul after the Second War, but before the Third War, there is no way Kryll could still be breathing in World of Warcraft.

Also, Kryll had made a wish in the Dalaran fountain, as you can find his coin in the fountain, which means he had to also do that prior to WoW since Dalaran was under the protective Dome prior to World of Warcraft. There is no way Kryll should even be in the game as he is supposed to be dead.
When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
cmill78
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tankéd » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:33 pm

So if you all take a look at what the NPC actually says.... FYI the goblins in the towns talk and say he is in booty bay. He is here on the dock and has the following to say..

Tankéd
Tester

by cmill78 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Tankéd wrote:So if you all take a look at what the NPC actually says.... FYI the goblins in the towns talk and say he is in booty bay. He is here on the dock and has the following to say..

It has to be a workaround for the boats. A Dimensional Ripper is something only an engineer can use so this has to be a workaround. Just wish they would have used a lore character that is actually still living at this point in Vanilla.
cmill78
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Oyani » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:34 am

cmill78 wrote:
Tankéd wrote:So if you all take a look at what the NPC actually says.... FYI the goblins in the towns talk and say he is in booty bay. He is here on the dock and has the following to say..

It has to be a workaround for the boats. A Dimensional Ripper is something only an engineer can use so this has to be a workaround. Just wish they would have used a lore character that is actually still living at this point in Vanilla.

Dude, there is nothing wrong with the boats. Why "fix" something that isn't broken? I even survived the Grom'Gol -> Undercity ride yesterday ffs stop rumorcrafting.

Has someone been able to complete his "quest" and can say what it actually is? Until such a time or until they clarify the announcement all we can do is speculate... but it all comes down to this not being blizzlike and that sucks so i urge once again to stop this nonsense!
Oyani
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pwlnpro » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:10 am

Oyani wrote:
cmill78 wrote:

Dude, there is nothing wrong with the boats. Why "fix" something that isn't broken? I even survived the Grom'Gol -> Undercity ride yesterday ffs stop rumorcrafting.

Has someone been able to complete his "quest" and can say what it actually is? Until such a time or until they clarify the announcement all we can do is speculate... but it all comes down to this not being blizzlike and that sucks so i urge once again to stop this nonsense!

You're probably running windows, man ...
Fighting is an art. Fighting for your life is it's meaning.
Living is an art. Living your life is constant fighting.
pwlnpro
Private
Private

by illutian » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Wait, why aren't they using Captain Placeholder if it's an issue with boats? :(
illutian
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by cmill78 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:58 pm

I am not rumorcrafting. It was already stated pages ago that it could be a workaround for the boat issue on non windows PC's. Also, how can you expect Blizzlike from a team that doesn't even know enough about the lore of this game to know Kryll is DEAD at this point in game and has been before even Warcraft III.
cmill78
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements