Kryll

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Kryll

by Stondus » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:42 pm

.... Custom event to open Dark portal to *old* outlands?....

(NOT the one under deadmines, but the *allmost* complete area that was supposed to be 58-60 levelling area, what was scraped off from maps just before TBC hit..)
*********************************************************************************************
Okay, so it's allways Paragon vs Method vs some-unknown-guild on every tier.
Why not make things a bit more interesting, and make them ALL raid Vanilla instead?
Stondus
Grunt
Grunt

by Erynor » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:48 pm

TheGreyMouser wrote:
Humble Kagu wrote:So are we throwing out "blizzlike"?

blizzlike is NOT blizzard. blizzlike maintains the old feel while leveling and questing, like you were actually growing your own character, not just playing a punch out character that comes ready made off blizz devs sheet of clones. Blizzlike- warlock has to quest for demons Blizzard- warlock gets demons at certian level and plays the stats and specs blizzard dictates.

Blizzlike- create new characters and classes to do all the new stuff you haven't done
Blizzard- park your toon in your garrison at 100 and dust off the old xbox game console until next xpac.

Blizzlike- same game playstyle, similar feel while leveling, but improvements that SHOULD have been in the original game. Blizzlike also allows for improvement in lag and latency, where as blizz reg just crams more people in and doesn't bother with game quallity.

Nice to see you decided on what 'blizzlike' actually is on your own.
Erynor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Starbright » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Erynor wrote:
TheGreyMouser wrote:
Humble Kagu wrote:So are we throwing out "blizzlike"?

blizzlike is NOT blizzard. blizzlike maintains the old feel while leveling and questing, like you were actually growing your own character, not just playing a punch out character that comes ready made off blizz devs sheet of clones. Blizzlike- warlock has to quest for demons Blizzard- warlock gets demons at certian level and plays the stats and specs blizzard dictates.

Blizzlike- create new characters and classes to do all the new stuff you haven't done
Blizzard- park your toon in your garrison at 100 and dust off the old xbox game console until next xpac.

Blizzlike- same game playstyle, similar feel while leveling, but improvements that SHOULD have been in the original game. Blizzlike also allows for improvement in lag and latency, where as blizz reg just crams more people in and doesn't bother with game quallity.

Nice to see you decided on what 'blizzlike' actually is on your own.

sounds blizzlike to meLELELELELELLELEL;pPPPpPPpPpp
<Guildmaster of Return>
Starbright
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Arev » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:51 pm

So all of this was for the PvE server? what a waste of time lol
Arevor - <Dankk Budz Collective>
Arev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ruvix » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Arev wrote:So all of this was for the PvE server? what a waste of time lol

Sorry, didn't play during these last couple of weeks. Was it an event to announce the PvE server or something? What happened ingame?
Ruvix
Private
Private

by Erynor » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Arev wrote:So all of this was for the PvE server? what a waste of time lol

seconded it
Erynor
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Proctologist » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:12 pm

what i could get from Kryll event http://www.twitch.tv/majory2/v/18974107

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talkative » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Note to self: Do not attend unspeficied events anymore.
Talkative
Tester

by Diametra » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:30 pm

I thought it was really cool. Thought for sure we were gonna crash it when I saw so many people. I had a hell of a time sorting myself out after that explosion +the ensuing pvp. much fun.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements