Server maintenance & server instability

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Server maintenance & server instability

by Dhujaker » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Just wanted to thanks for all the hard work, It will be great to get on and finally play without getting kicked off, but either way even in the ten mins at a time I do get to play it brings back old memories haha. Keep it up guys. :mrgreen:
Dhujaker
Private
Private

by Tsutey » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Thank you from trying to fix the server crashes, but the crashes are still happening. 2 crashes in the last 2-3 hours. :(
Flammie <Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
Tsutey
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Pokeypointy wrote:
Robotron wrote:
HealPlz wrote:Fuck USA, fix it during night or in the morning NOT DURING EUROPE'S AFTERNOON FFS !!!!

Fuck you, my NA already lost its entire raid week thanks to this bullshit.

You've lost your face entirely, Robotron.

What? I just give absolutely zero fucks that this is happening in the EU daytime because NA primetime already got fucked over on at least Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Pokeypointy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Robotron wrote:You've lost your face entirely, Robotron.
What? I just give absolutely zero fucks that this is happening in the EU daytime because NA primetime already got fucked over on at least Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday.

Your hissyfit is embarrassing, we get it, you are angry but you are not the only and all you really lose is progression for now. Never understood this rush mentality.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by masterpoobaa » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:06 pm

One thing I really appreciate is that the Admins actually tell us what the issues were once then are found & fixed.

All Blizzard usually says is "Issues fixed".
masterpoobaa
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lordbufu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:05 am

Daemon wrote:One hour of maintenance is remaining.
Several well hidden crash sources have been identified.
So far, all the crashes/errors identified have been fixed.

We will give you more technical information on the patchnote tomorrow.

Good stuff dear sir, cant wait to read what the issues where, i hope this helped getting rid of the frequent crashes.
lordbufu
Private
Private

by Robotron » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:12 am

Please let these issues be fixed before tomorrow... Multiple people in my guild are considering quitting because of last week. A server crash in the suppression room just as we were about to finally pull Broodlord really demoralized everybody.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Seton » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:53 am

Is the server down right now?
Seton
Tester

by candyb » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:57 am

Crashes are not forever. Are you and your friends honestly quitting and ignoring months of your time spent, for this reason? :roll:
Of course you're not.
candyb
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ryanp » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:58 am

This is all part of the plan. It's a smart marketing technique. Offer something for free, let the client use the product for a while so they develop a dependency, then start degrading the product so the customer isn't seeing the same results, then ask them to pay for a new and improved version.

Subscription Nostalrius server incoming. Shoot, I'll pay monthly if their server works and i get permanent rested or double honor as part of my subscription.

That would be Illegal so I'm pretty sure it isn't that...I assume I know why it's happening thought. It's astonishing that they managed to come out with a perfectly working and very well bug fixed server a month before the competition. So, likely what happened is that since Nos never did a progress bar thing like Kronos did that they never even started working on the later raids until after they successfully stole the player base from Kronos, and now they're saving time and effort by working out a lot of the bugs on the server while it's live so they have more access to bug reports.
Ryanp
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements