Server maintenance & server instability

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: BWL Temporarily Unavailable

by Pokeypointy » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:19 am

You should give it a rest whitekidney, don't really remember a time when I thought you liked Nostalrius. If you feel like playing on a contenders server, do it and quit being so toxic.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Codeine » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:40 am

Disabling BWL did nothing, still crashing err 2-3hrs today.

Edit: just crashed after 30mins of restarting.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by chunass » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:48 am

Pokeypointy wrote:You should give it a rest whitekidney, don't really remember a time when I thought you liked Nostalrius. If you feel like playing on a contenders server, do it and quit being so toxic.

Whitekidney won't return after losing the race to lvl 60 at launch. But if he did return, he would probably still be running around in the barrens and hunting bots :lol:
Chunass - 60 Night Elf Hunter
Chew - 60 Human Warrior
<Molten Core Swimteam>
chunass
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: BWL Temporarily Unavailable & server instability

by Daemon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:16 am

The announce has been update:
EDIT (2015-09-26 10:10): The server still crashes without BWL and with a few performance systems disabled.
The live server now runs with advanced monitoring tools to track crash origins. This may affect (even more) server stability, and performance.
More information on that topic will be available as soon as our investigation goes.
Since yesterday, 5 "hidden" crash sources have been fixed, but not the main one sadly.
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

by Codeine » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:27 am

Sweet ^ hopefully the main one gets found.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Setup » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:30 am

Thanks for your hard work.

Good luck finding the problem.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pablofransisco » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:30 am

As I made GM ticket about crash dont know if it got to you. I HSed and instantly after that sold to vendor all my grey items with addon and usually when you sell over 8 you get disconnected yourself only, this time sold over 20 grey items with the addon. and right after this instant disconnect from the server and it went down also.
Pablofransisco
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:32 am

chunass wrote:
Pokeypointy wrote:You should give it a rest whitekidney, don't really remember a time when I thought you liked Nostalrius. If you feel like playing on a contenders server, do it and quit being so toxic.

Whitekidney won't return after losing the race to lvl 60 at launch. But if he did return, he would probably still be running around in the barrens and hunting bots :lol:

Too bad he doesn't want to leave the forums, we don't need him here if he isn't going to partake in anything other than bashing.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Gilnash » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:50 am

thanks for info daemon
Gilnash
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ynnikS » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:53 am

everytime i log in right now im gettin disconnected. server still going threw some restart issues or is this just for me?
ynnikS
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements