Patchnote - 2015/09

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Patchnote - 2015/09

by whitekidney » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Huge patchnote, excellent work from the devs.
whitekidney
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by coupdegrace » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Great. now you just need to fix pvp

R7-10 items better than r12-13 complete joke

Unless you want to get bombed by tickets (afk's and all the good things that comes with pugs) you gotta fix the issue with horde being unable to premade and alliance still able to somewhat premade with decent ques. That makes the journey to rank 14 even more ridiculous (horde POV) - and did I mention that a r10 can blow you out of the sky with imba as fuck gear, so you cant solo kill more than 1 with your EPIC PVP GEAR and sometimes not even 1.

Fear and deathcoil still a joke- makes you run away from the caster in a straight line.

Fail on diminishing returns on polymorph first second and third poly is over 10 seconds.

Entangling Roots needs to be rescripted because that shit never breaks unless you recieve a starfire and even that doesn't break your roots

EDIT
Oh yeah how long can it posible take you to fix a racial skill (troll Berserking). going strong now for 8 months.
Last edited by coupdegrace on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coupdegrace
Grunt
Grunt

by Robotron » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Thanks very much for this information. Fingers crossed for tonight!
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Niko » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:14 pm

Simonich wrote:It still has imbalance issues if you didn't fix that. Quartermaster NPCs are offensive, they should be passive and fight only when attacked. In addition, they respawn wayyy too fast, making an endless delay against horde forces as horde is forced to aggro them even till the aid station flag, while the alliance loses aggro halfway towards the relief hut flag!

Please investigate this!
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Mud » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:24 pm

Imbaslap wrote:Nefarian phase 1 still broken since the weekend of "memory leaks".

only 1 side spawns small drakonids, but both sides spawn chromatics.

Well, all the new guilds who downed Nef for the first time last week are now used to this. If they change it now, it'll be too hard for them to handle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mud
Sergeant
Sergeant

by weeezing » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:37 pm

Thank you devs for all the work you put into this.

The only things I still really wonder about are a) the p1 bug on Nefarian, and b) orb controllers very often DCing on razorgore. We have 3 stand-in controllers set up in case the current controller DCs the Nth time he accesses the orb (for N > 1) and it is somewhat frustrating.

Yet still, thanks for what you do.
Djseppelx - Magus Fantasticus

I had to change my last sig because I was burnt too badly.

All I would ever want and need is a hug
weeezing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by hcsub » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Great job! It seems that people forget this is a free realm and that we actually have developers that listen and work this hard for pure love of the game. I never even once got the sense of this from retail. Thanks for all you do.
hcsub
Tester

by Guybrush » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:32 pm

Viper wrote:Missing chair added in the house south of Darkshires

About time.
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Slicy » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Viper wrote:Server changes
[*]EXPLOIT: Fixed possible double loot of some raid items

This isn't fixed at all. Couple raids got 2 drops of the same item which isn't supposed to happen.
Loot tables & pools of MC & BWL bosses are still incorrect. Some bosses aren't even dropping tier items when they should drop at least one. Some others aren't dropping anything but gold coins. :oops:

How is it an exploit if does not depend on players ?

Thank you for this bik patchnote and the missing chair tough 8-)
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by toolshed » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:21 am

^^ Must be easy managing a private server with 450 people playing at peak times
toolshed
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements