PVE Information regarding content available at release

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: PVE Information regarding content available at release

by Ragstal » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:12 pm

will the idea of dowloading and installing it again help at all just saying and btw in the begginers guide the links dont work -.- for mega upload cloud storage site which is missleading for the new ones that trying to find link to download...like a neibour next door and knocking the god damn door for some answear like for 2 hours now jeez any idea what is goin on today?

btw darthus the administrator thing...um u dont need the bnet app to do it cause i dont see any icon of bnet in my file that i dowloaded before 4 months from nosta link....soo how do we do it in any another way altho i dont think is this important...because i remembering entering by accident in another test dev something realm in the past about 3 months but it was hell of easy to fix it then because you simply had to change the realmlist but now it seems nothing give solution to the problem i mean its stil there i can see it it says PVE! BUT I CANT GET IT....wtf today srly
Last edited by Ragstal on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ragstal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Syrah » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Hello Bloodtide,

Since PvE and PvP will not be on the same patch, I would advice you to delete your WDB folder before switching realms, besides this, you do not have to change any files.

Best regards,
Syrah.
Syrah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Georgerr » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:19 pm

I cant log in the PvE realm :/
Wakeandbake
Tauren Warrior
Georgerr
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rhook » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Because it is not released yet. 7pm Servertime
Rhook
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ragstal » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Rhook wrote:Because it is not released yet. 7pm Servertime

Syrah wrote:Hello Bloodtide,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rhook wrote:Because it is not released yet. 7pm Servertime

oooh DAMN! did it not released yet and im looking here some mistake should be maded
https://en.nostalrius.org/
says soon i thought was mistake in loading the page and i was looking the time wtf is ok
...facepalm
and now the realm...oooohhhh the realm thing AGAIN like before 4 moths how did i make this work then god

set realmlist login.nostalrius.org
set patchlist login.nostalrius.org
SET realmName "Nostalrius Begins PvP"

i tried everything...delete wtf done! delete WDB whatever done too....whyyyyyyyy then... :cry:

i will try to download it again then i hope this will work out

so in forum saying 3:30pm so till 7 another 3:30 hours aye? then if we reach that time since i logged in pve...things will work out then? should i see some kind of movie till then or what?

SALVATION!!!! i fix it i delete everything tho :P
Ragstal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by strabon » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Dreadz wrote:I´m such a idiot. Managed to select the PvE realm in the realm list instead of the PvP one so I got instant DC and now I cant get back in until the server is up I guess. Dammit

i did the same
strabon
Tester

by Thefilth » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Bazinga wrote:
Viper wrote:Name of realms will changed:
* Existing one will change to "Nostalrius Begins PvP",

That is not well thought since it will be a big mess up for many people and their config files. It's not just the folder to rename. Many addons save their settings with the realmname.

like auctioneer:

and many more:
MoveAnything
IgnoreMore
SuperMacro
and so on

for people who don't know how to search and replace a string in every file in a whole folder structure, download notepad ++ , open it, push ctr+f and do this

You deserve a medal.
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxm » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Syrah wrote:Hello Bloodtide,

Since PvE and PvP will not be on the same patch, I would advice you to delete your WDB folder before switching realms, besides this, you do not have to change any files.

Best regards,
Syrah.

Here a trick for you to use to clear your cache and launch the game every time you play

Remember to Delete Your WDB (Cache) Folder : viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4494#p39659
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Bioness » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Bazinga wrote:
Viper wrote:Name of realms will changed:
* Existing one will change to "Nostalrius Begins PvP",

That is not well thought since it will be a big mess up for many people and their config files. It's not just the folder to rename. Many addons save their settings with the realmname.

like auctioneer:

and many more:
MoveAnything
IgnoreMore
SuperMacro
and so on

for people who don't know how to search and replace a string in every file in a whole folder structure, download notepad ++ , open it, push ctr+f and do this

Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by zadoose » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Are both realms down right now? I logged in successfully once and clicked on the pve realm and then got instantly disconnected and now everytime i type in my password i get insta disconnected from the server. Did my files mess up when i tried to click on the pve server since ive normally been playing on the pvp realm? Is anyone able to connect or do i need mess with files?
zadoose
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements