New website is live!

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: New website is live!

by Mr_Rosh » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:44 am

The site is super broken on smarthphones. Please do a mobile theme also, it shouldn't be that hard.
Anyway, great work! :D
Mr_Rosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Coreborn » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Isnt the smartphone generation bullshit over yet. The phone generation is all backwards,
in a few years you will walk around with a midi tower attached to a car battery in your backpack.
Coreborn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Syrah » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:48 pm

Hello,

Thank you for such a positive feedback, it is quite heartwarming and motivating. The team is currently working to fix the streams, some talents tooltips and the CSS for a better responsiveness.

If you find some bugs, grammar mistakes, etc, please send me a PM.

Best regards,
Syrah.
Syrah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hireynip » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:07 pm

Syrah wrote:Hello,

Thank you for such a positive feedback, it is quite heartwarming and motivating. The team is currently working to fix the streams, some talents tooltips and the CSS for a better responsiveness.

If you find some bugs, grammar mistakes, etc, please send me a PM.

Best regards,
Syrah.

The background image with the Alliance raiding Tarren Mill is low resolution, at least for me it is
Hireynip
Grunt
Grunt

by Pokeypointy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Coreborn wrote:Isnt the smartphone generation bullshit over yet. The phone generation is all backwards,
in a few years you will walk around with a midi tower attached to a car battery in your backpack.

Yeah and that darn phase with internet or video games! Oh wait...
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ohanaa » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:38 pm

The account retrieval doesn't work. Please confirm?

I received the email, and changed the password. Can't log in with the password I changed to, tryed on three different accs. The old password doesnt work either.
Ohanaa
Private
Private

by Syrah » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:46 pm

The issue regarding the account retrieval is fixed. You should be able to login with your new password from now on.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Syrah.
Syrah
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Koopa » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:04 pm

Hireynip wrote:The background image with the Alliance raiding Tarren Mill is low resolution, at least for me it is

It is for everyone.

Overall, the new site is amazing (from a features standpoint), but the extremely pixelated screenshot of TM really doesn't do it justice and really detracts from the overall appeal of the new site. I'd recommend keeping everything the same, but at least get some High Resolution pictures for your homepage!
Koopa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by cmill78 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Very Happy with the New Site! Little bugs be damned! It is quite a sight to behold. Thank you all for the hard work and proving why Nostalrius is leagues ahead of any other.
When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
cmill78
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tsutey » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Really nice looking website. Love it. :P

I have some ideas for "cosmetic" changes/improvements:

* Be able to see race ratio in % (including Alliance & Horde logo )
* Put background image with the Alliance raiding Tarren Mill in higher resolution. (Correct image is blurred)
* Website section with good organized CHANGELOG with automatic updates so everyone can see what has been changed/fixed. (Very important and useful stuff that should not be missing )

* Also would be nice to have a new bugtracker with better management system like other servers have. ( K***os for instance)
Last edited by Tsutey on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flammie <Voltaic> - alliance weekend raiding on Nostalrius PvE
Tsutey
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements