Dynamic respawn on PVP server

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dynamic respawn on PVP server

by TomDeBaere » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:32 am

You guys deserve some extra love. The work you put into this is amazing, and that all in your free time! Thanks for everything and keep up the good work!
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Redda » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:44 am

First impressions

Herb price dropped, alot, but still not the lotus one.

I made couple rounds in the herb routes, herbalists have multiplied. Searing gorge 12 people running around, plaguelands 17. Consequence, as usual, no herbs.

Will tell you later impressions in couple days
Redda
Tester

by Noxm » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:02 pm

1 hours ago : 30 min in EPL = 1 plaguebloom / 3 Dreamfoil
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Diametra » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Glad this has been done for PvP realm. The frustration level I had in attempting to do any gathering was a partial reason why I left for PvE realm. Now I am set up to play either , but I'm confident I'll stay on PvE realm as the population size is just right and the nature of people playing there is agreeable to me.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Vidia » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:05 pm

big thanks but is it possible to fight this lag that plagues the server from the last weeks ? Outdoor pvp is basically impossible for melee, can't even cheapshot someone correctly.
Vidia
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Thefilth » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Redda wrote:First impressions

Herb price dropped, alot, but still not the lotus one.

I made couple rounds in the herb routes, herbalists have multiplied. Searing gorge 12 people running around, plaguelands 17. Consequence, as usual, no herbs.

Will tell you later impressions in couple days

This is just the initial hype, BUT, that was the intention. Sure, there are more people gathering herbs now that herbs are kind-of available to the average player, but ultimately the goal of the update wasn't to satisfy your need to regularly pick up flowers. The goal was to make herbs affordable. Plaguebloom was never supposed to be 50g/stack. Lotuses were never supposed to be 100g/each. This change combats that.

I wonder just how dynamic the respawn rate is though. We're around 4 times as many players on Nostalrius as there were on retail vanilla realms, right?
Thefilth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Funkyou » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:11 pm

what about blood of heroes ?
– When you come at the King you best no miss.
Funkyou
Private
Private

by Chappîe » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:02 pm

The herb spawns were not increased . Also in the system messages was nothing mentioned of herbs . Farm already 2hours and I see nothing from increased spawn of herbs and there are 9k players online
Chappîe
Tester

by berserk6 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:39 pm

YAAAY! Can't Wait! :D

Great job Nostalrius team, you deserve some extra love this holiday!
Also, as many people might wonder, how much will the rates change? Seeing that kill spawn is 3 hours and despawn is 7 hours currently.
berserk6
Tester

by davidnenn » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:14 pm

still no herbs in dm:est /yawn
davidnenn
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements