Dire Maul release on PVE server

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Dire Maul release on PVE server

by Xethra » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Droom91 wrote:I would report this bug but my freakin' account on the bug reporting site hasn't been approved yet :(
* sad panda *

My suggestion would be to record the next Ragnaros fight you have to help track down the cause of this issue (if it happens for a 3rd time). From what I gather reading your posts, it sounds like you are wiping during the sons phase BEFORE Ragnaros re-emerges. Information like that can help the GM/IsVV team track down the cause and fix it to prevent it from happening to your guild and other guilds. The GM's are very active and willing to help with bugs during raids when they can. For example, Goon Squad had a combat bug where half of us were stuck in combat before Ragnaros. I was whispered by a GM because they caught wind(I assume through my stream) that our raid was buggy, and fixed it for us. Bottom line, help the GMs help you by giving them as much information as possible to help them track down the causes. When stuff like this happens, they have to investigate it. It's not always an easy thing to fix.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Droom91 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Xethra wrote:
Droom91 wrote:I would report this bug but my freakin' account on the bug reporting site hasn't been approved yet :(
* sad panda *

My suggestion would be to record the next Ragnaros fight you have to help track down the cause of this issue (if it happens for a 3rd time). From what I gather reading your posts, it sounds like you are wiping during the sons phase BEFORE Ragnaros re-emerges. Information like that can help the GM/IsVV team track down the cause and fix it to prevent it from happening to your guild and other guilds. The GM's are very active and willing to help with bugs during raids when they can. For example, Goon Squad had a combat bug where half of us were stuck in combat before Ragnaros. I was whispered by a GM because they caught wind(I assume through my stream) that our raid was buggy, and fixed it for us. Bottom line, help the GMs help you by giving them as much information as possible to help them track down the causes. When stuff like this happens, they have to investigate it. It's not always an easy thing to fix.

I just checked, and my account was already approved today, so i already made a Ragnaros bug report so hopefully staff looks into it and fixes it =)
I displayed enough information to help out the Staff on the bug report i made, i think.

You can check it out https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=3760 and i would like to get feedback from you on what i should say more.

Edit : Also i apologize for all this off-topic conversation, i'll stop here.
Last edited by Droom91 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:05 pm

Greetings,

please keep discussion to the topic at hand. As for bugs, what Xethra said is valid. Every bug has to be confirmed by the IsVV team and the more information a bug report has, the easier/quicker it is for them to do that.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by RosettaStoner » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Here: DM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MINDTAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Respect is the name of almost every game.
RosettaStoner
Sergeant
Sergeant

by skitszo » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:23 pm

1900 server time sunday..... does that equal 10 PM pacific standard time? That's a weird time to start the dungeon... why not Friday night so we have the weekend... sigh.
skitszo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:46 pm

19:00 server time is 18:00 GTM/UTC/London, 14:00 at New York, 13:00 at Houston, 12:00 at Salt Lake City, 11:00 at Los Angeles, 10:00 at Anchorage. It's also 20:00 at Helsinki, 21:00 at Moscow, 22:00 at Dubai, 23:00 at Karachi and midnight at Novosibirsk if we have any Siberian players. For our Asian players, it is Monday 01:00 at Bangkok, 02:00 at Beijing, 03:00 at Seoul, 04:00 at Tokyo, 05:00 at Sydney and 06:00 at Wellington.

All of our big updates are rolled out on Sunday afternoon/evening server time. Hope this helps in planning your sick leave.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Nepiton » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:54 pm

skitszo wrote:1900 server time sunday..... does that equal 10 PM pacific standard time? That's a weird time to start the dungeon... why not Friday night so we have the weekend... sigh.

lol wut
Nepiton
Grunt
Grunt

by Aggronaught » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:48 am

When will the loot table be updated? half the items are missing.
Aggronaught
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ellmo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:56 pm

this ^^
Deja Vu ~ class leader

Smork ~ 60 Orc Hunter
Ellmo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Droom91 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Pottu wrote:19:00 server time is 18:00 GTM/UTC/London, 14:00 at New York, 13:00 at Houston, 12:00 at Salt Lake City, 11:00 at Los Angeles, 10:00 at Anchorage. It's also 20:00 at Helsinki, 21:00 at Moscow, 22:00 at Dubai, 23:00 at Karachi and midnight at Novosibirsk if we have any Siberian players. For our Asian players, it is Monday 01:00 at Bangkok, 02:00 at Beijing, 03:00 at Seoul, 04:00 at Tokyo, 05:00 at Sydney and 06:00 at Wellington.

All of our big updates are rolled out on Sunday afternoon/evening server time. Hope this helps in planning your sick leave.

The GM team.

LOL "sick leave" LOL
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements