Re: Dynamic Respawn Rate System - DRRS update PVP realm

by sojs » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:39 pm

love the euro tears
sojs
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by euronmisc » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:50 pm

TFW theres more 60s afking in Azshara than in Orgrimar.

euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Yup. Still wondering why the world bosses had to be changed in the first place when 1-2% of the server population even actively went after them. Alliance saw some guilds that weren't active campers try their hand at it, but they've already retreated.

And what...only 2 additional Horde guilds now? 3 maybe? So still less than 5% of the entire server now involved. Maybe worth the "experiment", but dunno...

Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Phyle » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:52 am

Leveleing is acually good with the dynamic respawn. You have to wait about 5 mins with 20 players camping a quest sport for killing instead of 15 mins and much more players.
Phyle
Sergeant
Sergeant

by bobmasculo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:28 pm

The best it is most effective way to solve this problem is to create id to the WB ( people with id could not receive loot ) . ready.
bobmasculo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aesorn » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:37 am

lol this is how WoW turned to shit, one casual change at a time to cater to the plebs on the forums.
Aesorn
Private
Private

by Forest » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Black Lotus are now 100g again.

Something beyond dynamic respawns needs to be done about this. Or at least increase the spawn rate further because population has drastically increased since this was implemented.
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MC_Tarnkappe » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:27 pm

Is the dynamic respawn rate even existent on the PVP realm? I don't see a difference to before. Its hard to level the gathering professions. Besides, the dynamic respawn is needed for almost all quest mobs in the leveling zones, especially the overcrowded ones.
MC_Tarnkappe
Tester

by Keftenk » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:39 pm

I'm not sure about the nodes, regular quest mobs, or anything like that but Azuregos and Kazzak are definitely not on any dynamic system anymore. It seems it was all reverted back to the old script, which is fine because I'm not sure why they had to be changed to begin with.

So, perhaps everything is off of it?
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Eldemer » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:28 pm

I have to apologize in advance in case this was answered by another thread in Announcements, but I believe this belongs here..

Black Lotus prices have hovered at or around 100g for the past few weeks at least. I would really appreciate an a GM/Dev answer on this, and I know others would as well:

Is the DRRS currently active? And if so, is it working in a way to increase the spawn rate on Black Lotus nodes in the world right now?

I'm not precisely sure, but I believe certain individuals (possibly groups) are buying out any BL that are lower than ~100g, and reposting it on the AH for a set price of roughly 100g (give or take 5-10g).

This needs to change. This was never the case on retail (as far as I know, I could very well be wrong, perhaps one or two high pop servers a scenario like this occured). It is making the current prep for AQ40 an extraordinarily unpleasant effort. I do believe the intention of the DRRS was to alleviate such a phenomenon. Yet, here we are, still at 100g Lotus prices (and other such limited resource materials are still arbitrarily high).

I hope this does not fall on deaf ears, nor cause an annoyance to GMs/Devs. I can imagine you guys are working/have been working very hard, and this may be annoying because this was already answered somewhere else. But please, for my sake and others, give this a final, definitive answer.

Much appreciated,
Eldemer
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements