Nostalrius Burning Crusade project

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius Burning Crusade project

by Doofoos » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:46 pm

Acebentura wrote:Gotta be asked, do Shamans on alliance have to start from 0? Or can horde shamans transfer to alliance and level from 60 instead?

I'm sure i don't only speak for myself here, but Vanilla as a hybrid who doesn't want to heal (on these servers anyway).. is a total joke. TBC needs to be released ASAP.

I think, it will be the exact same way as it was on retail - if you want draenei shaman\belf pala, you will need to level them from 1 lvl.
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:48 pm

That Draenei aura :Q___
The new master race* for PvE lol
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pottu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Okay, time to clarify few things again since there seem to be many questions.

1. "Can I change faction, name, class, appearance during the switch from vanilla to tbc?"

No. We have no plans on allowing anything like this and it would be a massive extra workload that would have to be done ostly manually.

2. "Will there be both PVP and PVE tbc realms? Can I move a character from vanilla PVE to tbc PVP?"

Unknown at this time. No details regarding this have been decided. If you want to be super-duper extra sure, level a character you want to play on the tbc PVP realm to 60 on the current PVP realm. But really, this is all up in the air.

3. "Don't release TBC yet! Release TBC asap!"

This announcement just marks the official beginning for the Nostalrius TBC project. The TBC realm will not be available for a significant time. Any speculation on a release date is pointless at this time.

4. "Why are you doing TBC when vanilla has bugs/lag/personal pet peeve"

Separate teams. This announcement was also made to recruit more people to help with the project. The existing team will focus on vanilla content, just as Viper stated, and the new TBC team will on the TBC content.

Hope this helps.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Hawt » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Pottu wrote:Okay, time to clarify few things again since there seem to be many questions.

1. "Can I change faction, name, class, appearance during the switch from vanilla to tbc?"

No. We have no plans on allowing anything like this and it would be a massive extra workload that would have to be done ostly manually.

What if someone takes my character name on TBC server before I transfer my character to there?
Last edited by Hawt on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hawt
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Cargalia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Te Bie Chi
Cargalia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by arlu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Viper wrote:Summary

Characters already created on our Vanilla PVP & PVE servers will be able to be copied on the TBC realm under condition, not to have a negative impact on the economy,

can you clarify this? you mean negative impact on TBC- realm economy? will there be some kind of gold cap or what?
arlu
Tester

by Quickbowjob » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Ewh new character names will :cry: if i don't get mine.
So guess it's a completely new separate account name/pw as well.
Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by waldrin » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:35 pm

so its a Characters comied to the TBC realm? so i can hav my Character on the vanila server and the TBC server at the same time?
waldrin
Tester

by Noxit » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:18 pm

Hawt wrote:
Pottu wrote:Okay, time to clarify few things again since there seem to be many questions.

What if someone takes my character name on TBC server before I transfer my character to there?

Lets name steal every xiao they have :D
Noxit
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Niko » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Hawt wrote:

I'am guessing they'll have a locked period where characters you copy from the specific PvE or PvP server have a priority for names. Would be silly otherwise.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements