Vanilla's world most populated server

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Vanilla's world most populated server

by mparmenter13 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:59 pm

While I agree with everyone's frustrations surrounding population/capacity and creating lag, I think we need to be aware of how lucky we are to have a server like this available.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be a huge advocate for another server, however, I've found that choosing to play during non-peak hours and leveling in the non-traditional path helps make the experience fun and exciting.

If you're unsure what those places are, take Wetlands/Stonetalon/Ashenvale instead of Redridge/Duskwood path. Desolace/Dustwallow instead of STV. The list goes on obviously depending what level, this being from 15 and beyond, but try something new!
mparmenter13
Tester

by Redaro » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:00 am

Hey Guys,
I actually play since one week and its awesome! Great Job. Thanks for that.

Viper wrote:....A status of the donation will be available on the website....

Where can I find the status? I will donate and I would be interested how much has been donated

Viper wrote:...Consequently, to deal with this issue, a respawns algorithm will be developped soon to have a dynamic respawn rate comparable of the one from retail but dealing with more than 2x/3x population...

Without reading all posts, did the patch with the dynamic respawn already happen?
Many greetings,

Redaro
Redaro
Tester

by eatbugs » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:49 am

mparmenter13 wrote:While I agree with everyone's frustrations surrounding population/capacity and creating lag, I think we need to be aware of how lucky we are to have a server like this available.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be a huge advocate for another server, however, I've found that choosing to play during non-peak hours and leveling in the non-traditional path helps make the experience fun and exciting.

If you're unsure what those places are, take Wetlands/Stonetalon/Ashenvale instead of Redridge/Duskwood path. Desolace/Dustwallow instead of STV. The list goes on obviously depending what level, this being from 15 and beyond, but try something new!

Totally agree with you, The only thingI find annoying is the crashes but that is no biggie. AWESOME work and thank you!
eatbugs
Private
Private

by Xylon666Darkstar » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Do not let me/us down.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Kaffekaj » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:22 am

Viper wrote:....A status of the donation will be available on the website....

Redaro - Where can I find the status? I will donate and I would be interested how much has been donated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try this link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4712 or PM Viper :)
Kaffekaj
Tester

by vytiokas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:11 am

Thanks for best private server i ever seen
vytiokas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by umandez » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:11 pm

7k peak last night! Crazy numbers!

To be totally honest a second server would be the best idea and then cap the player limit at 4k per server that will seriously help with the input lag issue!
umandez
Sergeant
Sergeant

by philip0544 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:55 pm

I just donated 5 euros. i figured with how much time i've been playing and enjoying, you guys definitely deserved at least a little something from me.
philip0544
Tester

by Natla » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:18 am

Viper wrote: A status of the donation will be available on the website.

The question is : what are you guys waiting for ? It's been 4 months and this little feature is still not there. The server is lagging and you need the money to upgrade your hardware as soon as possible.
Natla
Grunt
Grunt

by klinz » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:19 am

so.. this is why i have almost 1 sec delay even with low ms?
klinz
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements