News regarding banhammer of accounts because of gold sellers

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: News regarding banhammer of accounts because of gold sel

by dubber » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:02 am

@pottu Im trying to do this, but am not recieving the email once trying to reset... it says and email has been sent, but I have checked all folders and cannot find the message, really hope I can get this figured out
dubber
Private
Private

by zequill » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:08 am

@dubber Did you check your spam/junk folder?
zequill
Grunt
Grunt

by dubber » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:12 pm

yes I have tried everything... perhaps Im not receiving it since it is my university email, really hoping I can get a GM's help with this... I talked to a GM in game and he said my account was not banned, I just needed to reset my IP lock and password.
dubber
Private
Private

by JCarrill0 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:45 pm

dubber wrote:yes I have tried everything... perhaps Im not receiving it since it is my university email, really hoping I can get a GM's help with this... I talked to a GM in game and he said my account was not banned, I just needed to reset my IP lock and password.

When I did mine I had to remember to do my email in all lowercase... ie: [email protected] is bad, while [email protected] would work

please note these are fake email and only used to provide an example.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by dubber » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:11 pm

just tried every possible case sensitive version of both my email and username.... still saying it successfully sent, but receiving nothing on my end :(
dubber
Private
Private

by Pottu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:31 pm

Your university IT-department is most likely blocking the email as spam. Most universities are quite strict on that - I'm surprised you can connect to us at all from campus. Unfortunately there is very little you can do, aside from asking them to whitelist [email protected] for you.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by dubber » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:52 pm

Pottu wrote:Your university IT-department is most likely blocking the email as spam. Most universities are quite strict on that - I'm surprised you can connect to us at all from campus. Unfortunately there is very little you can do, aside from asking them to whitelist [email protected] for you.

The GM team.

I have whitelisted "[email protected]" from my email and my email is a simply connected through microsoft outlook, but I am on my own separate internet aside from the university's.

is there no way that I can change my email or have a GM manually send me the reset link for my account?

I really hope all the time that I have put into my account doesn't go to waste over something as silly as this.

Thanks for your response Pottu, really hope we can figure something out here.
dubber
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Announcements