by rooik » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:16 pm

cheers lads
<NOPE>
rooik
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Nostalrius Final Days

by gussman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:17 pm

I think there's nothing that can stop this legal process.
I played Wowscape long ago and it didn't have nearly the amount that Nost has/had and it got shut down hard and fast without warning. To be frank, I am surprised it took them this long.
See you in Kronos/Karryus (A).
Last edited by gussman on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gussman
Grunt
Grunt

by Dessel » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 pm

/salute
Dessel
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Diametra » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Oh no.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Deathbringerx » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 pm

I want to thank all the staff members and volunteers who put time into this project, even the ones I may have been rude to at times, I appreciate it ;)

Very sad to see this happen, I wish nothing but pain and suffering for the employees at blizzard.

This is by far the best experience I have ever had playing WoW, and quite possibly video games in general.

Well, I guess its time to go back to RL
ogtucker
Deathbringerx
Private
Private

by umandez » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Thank you Devs for all your hard work.

Ever since Activision bought into Blizzard it's been a downward spiral. I'm really sad that I never hit 60 on this brilliant server, I just had loads of 30+ toons.

This server gave me a place to relive my memories of a great game, so be it not with my old real friends I played it with but I was a place to escape a relax. Retail WoW just isn't that place for me. I hate the game.. Blizzard want to go after the E-Sports community as that is where the "PROFIT" is, they do not care about their community anymore only Profit.. which is sad really.

Look at Jagex, they release Oldschool Runescape and it's almost more popular than the newer version all ran by community polls.. NOW that's a real way to run a company and keep your community loyal.

Let's all pray that the Open letter has some impact on Blizzards policies, they have hired private server developers before.. let's hope something changes in Blizzard over the coming weeks.

Everyone please sign.

https://www.change.org/p/michael-morhai ... =522873458

Peace out and thank you for the good times.
umandez
Sergeant
Sergeant

by PeregrinTuk » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Where I go now? I really miss the server already. Thanks to everybody that make work the realm, was a really grateful experience. See you in the next life dudes!
PeregrinTuk
Tester

by Leetraw » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Thanks to the dev team, it was a good run.
Leetraw
Tester

by Grim » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Nostalrius as whole is an incredibly successful social experiment, so to speak, backed by players from all around the world and maintained by the most coherent and dedicated team behind the scene. After all these months together, this is going to be the end?

I refuse to believe that, since we together, the community that made all this possible, are inexplicably stronger then some lawsuit from a company that is currently nothing more then a pitiful shadow of it's former self.

Looking forward to hearing more from the Team behind Nost.
Sheeva -@- 11 years of facemelting and saving your buttcheeks, all at once!
--/\-- Dreamstate --/\--
Grim
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Badtank » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:21 pm

Top kek.
Badtank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements