Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius Final Days

by Izer » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:22 pm

it's a bit late for an April fool !
Izer
Tester

by Robotron » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:23 pm

In my six years playing WoW, I've killed Illidan, obtaining his Warglaives and blindfold in the process along with an Amani Warbear, killed M'uru, Kil'jaeden, Yogg-Saron, World 14th Heroic Anub'arak, and World 50th Lich King. I'd never raided in Vanilla, and Nostalrius Begins was my chance to live an experience I missed--one of the largest and only regrets I had about WoW after I quit retail in June of 2011.

I deeply appreciate Nostalrius giving me a chance, even though it ultimately will not come to pass.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Goldesel » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Thank you nostalrius, for the best year of my life.
Goldesel
Grunt
Grunt

by Rosenwyn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:24 pm

I just can't believe it's true.
Why can't Blizzard let us play the game we want :(
Rosenwyn
Grunt
Grunt

by Icoppelia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:28 pm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING BLIZZARD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4Ut761FQE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Icoppelia
Tester

by Cfred » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:29 pm

The rapture is happening!

Thanks for the experience and all the good times, I speak on behalf of <Convulsion> when I say we had a better time here than when we were all on retail and or any other private server.

GL in Naxx
Cfred
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:32 pm

too bad this isn't a late April fools joke!
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Asterism » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Nostalrius deserves this for many reasons.
Asterism
Tester

by Trum » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Thanks Dev team, since Nostalrius "Beta" :)

Tuthur wrote:FeelsBadMan :(

Thank you for everything, Daemon & the team (hi Tyrael!), I didn't really take part in the international phase but it's been a long & fun ride. Thank you again for allowing all of us to re-experience the closest thing there was to vanilla WoW.

Cheers.

Tuthur <3
<Phoenix>
Trum
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TheRatKing » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:33 pm

Really sad to see this happen, it was so fun killing those lowbies. Hell I'll even miss farming Mara for gold on my lock. RIP Nost I will always love you, at least my two videos will be frozen in time to remember the epic journey. Sadly I won't get to finish my trilogy... Best of luck all
Frðstmane - Thelins Bane, Champion of Coldridge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of an Era - (Tribute Walk Nost):
https://youtu.be/N7FB4zDpqVk
TheRatKing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements