World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey

by Wraith§Reaver » Sat May 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Kil wrote:Question: Should stream snipers be punished?

Answer: Fuck you.

I voted yes. Simply different points of view.
I mean, if you encounter one of those streamers and go on normal pvp without knowing he's streaming, well, no problem at all. But if you do it with the only purpose to harass him, his viewers and to show up like one of those guys on tv like "Hi, mom, I'm on tv" is another discourse...you suffer protagonism...
Last edited by Wraith§Reaver on Sat May 07, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith§Reaver
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mryul » Sat May 07, 2016 9:17 pm

Well where do you draw the line? I'm going to stream for sure if I get benefits.
Mryul
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Peacebringer » Sat May 07, 2016 9:22 pm

Very good survey :). I would buy Legion and every expansion after it to play on legacy realms but I would not pay monthly fee.
Peacebringer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by llatas » Sat May 07, 2016 9:37 pm

done

9k cap seems good for me, even more without lag and xiaos

I think this will be like 7k max but.. dreaming
llatas
Private
Private

by Yellstorm » Sat May 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Done, great survey by the way. I hope you have some kind of filter to sort out all of those mindless fanboys who are gonna fill it in order to screw things up.
Yellstorm
Private
Private

by Tyrand » Sat May 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Mryul wrote:Well where do you draw the line? I'm going to stream for sure if I get benefits.

I agree - Lately I have heard a few streamers act like entitled children simply because they stream their monitor and their ugly mug to the internet masses.

Some have even asked for streamer only features to prevent being ganked or having their quest objectives stolen. I find this disgusting; that would literally ruin the "MM" part of the MMORPG.

Streamers already have an impact with many of them using their online presence to (dis/en)courage players using their wallets and not their brains. This is already a big issue which I wish so many companies did not bow down too.
Tyrand
Tester

by Kil » Sat May 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Wraith§Reaver wrote:But if you do it with the only purpose to harass him, his viewers and to show up like one of those guys on tv like "Hi, mom, I'm on tv" is another discourse...you suffer protagonism...

Jeezus Christ.

Mor. Mor. Per. Ger. If anyone is killing you for any reason and you don't like it you make friends to kill them back.

I saw a female dwarf named Caitlynjenner and I killed 'her'. You gonna ban me now for celebrity targeting? How bout for gender discrimination? Intolerance? Why don't we just ban everyone for every gay reason ever then we can just solo play this mormorperger in our garrisons.

I repeat (and I'm not saying this specifically to you guy I quoted):

Fuh. Huck. Yuh. Who.
You are not special. No one knows your name. No one will remember your name. Nothing you do will matter. Ever.
Kil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tamanous » Sat May 07, 2016 10:00 pm

Completed. Survey covered most topics I wanted to make clear to Blizzard. Good job!

I am very critical on this subject and made very apparent within the survey. Blizzard dropped the ball on the management of Wow.
Tamanous
Grunt
Grunt

by Mithody » Sat May 07, 2016 10:03 pm

What does this even mean?

"I would like Blizzard to add content (Land & Lore only) on their Blizzard legacy servers
During the official timeline *

After the official timeline *"
Mithody
Tester

by Wraith§Reaver » Sat May 07, 2016 10:23 pm

Kil wrote:
Wraith§Reaver wrote:But if you do it with the only purpose to harass him, his viewers and to show up like one of those guys on tv like "Hi, mom, I'm on tv" is another discourse...you suffer protagonism...

Jeezus Christ.
Mor. Mor. Per. Ger. If anyone is killing you for any reason and you don't like it you make friends to kill them back.
I saw a female dwarf named Caitlynjenner and I killed 'her'. You gonna ban me now for celebrity targeting? How bout for gender discrimination? Intolerance? Why don't we just ban everyone for every gay reason ever then we can just solo play this mormorperger in our garrisons.
I repeat (and I'm not saying this specifically to you guy I quoted):
Fuh. Huck. Yuh. Who.

You forgot quoting the part I wrote before that
Wraith§Reaver wrote:if you encounter one of those streamers and go on normal pvp without knowing he's streaming, well, no problem at all

alias = everything related to normal pvp, such as revenge, counter-revenge, group massacre etc... etc.... in a legit way as allowed within blizz rules themselves
Wraith§Reaver
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements