World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: World of Warcraft - Legacy servers survey

by haiuguys » Sun May 08, 2016 3:41 pm

klemen wrote:Assuming you wanted to create an objective survey, you failed.

As someone who has no interest in playing Vanilla servers ...
(not that I don't want you guys to get them, but there's a reason I only just recently picked up WoW - even though I've known about this game since day 1)
... I can not finish this survey - On multiple occasions you are forced to pick options that basically say you will play Vanilla.

I might be the only one who feels this way or maybe not, either way, the results you will get of this survey will be biased towards Vanilla as you can not even finish the survey past 50% without being forced to pick options indicating that you will try out Vanilla.

Repeating my self, I know but I just want to let people know.
(Yes, I only created this account to express my opinion as I did want to submit my answers for this survey but was unable to do so)

It's obviously not meant to find out what percentage of the people filling out the survey would want to play Vanilla and what percentage wouldnt. That would be a stupid and pointless thing to find out.
haiuguys
Tester

by greger1234 » Sun May 08, 2016 3:52 pm

To bad i use my google email on retail...
greger1234
Tester

by sarac » Sun May 08, 2016 4:52 pm

there is a BIG IF .. i would like to play wow from vannila and one day go even tbc.. and i hope blizz do the right thing
sarac
Tester

by Sallerius » Sun May 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Done.Lets hope for the best:)
Sallerius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lotias » Sun May 08, 2016 5:14 pm

Submited!

Why did they want to know my Nostalrius account name? Kept that blank lol
Lotias
Grunt
Grunt

by gumby540 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Lotias wrote:Submited!

Why did they want to know my Nostalrius account name? Kept that blank lol

Cause once blizz releases legacy servers if you were a nostalrius player you receive a free pet, heirlooms, and level 20 mount.
gumby540
Grunt
Grunt

by Tsarmina » Sun May 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Completed survey and shared with friends. *fingers crossed*
Tsarmina
Private
Private

by Borellus » Sun May 08, 2016 6:39 pm

klemen wrote:Assuming you wanted to create an objective survey, you failed.

As someone who has no interest in playing Vanilla servers ...
(not that I don't want you guys to get them, but there's a reason I only just recently picked up WoW - even though I've known about this game since day 1)
... I can not finish this survey - On multiple occasions you are forced to pick options that basically say you will play Vanilla.

I might be the only one who feels this way or maybe not, either way, the results you will get of this survey will be biased towards Vanilla as you can not even finish the survey past 50% without being forced to pick options indicating that you will try out Vanilla.

was unable to do so)[/i][/size]

You do realize Nostalrius is a group of people dedicated to vanilla WoW? Why would you fill in the survey if you aren't part of that group.

(Recently Nostalrius has apparently assumed a larger role as spokesmen for legacy community. But having vanilla related questions in the survey should't come as a surprise.)
Borellus
Tester

by Issir » Sun May 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Imho that's a perfect compromise for Blizzard to release Vanilla legacy servers as a part of Legion expansion (If only Blizzard would be smart enough to do it). It's not a problem since they can release old branches of WoW.
It's about 1 000 000 more potential customers for Legion release.
I would pay.
Issir
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Banochka » Sun May 08, 2016 8:04 pm

i wouldn't pay :D and wouldn't play legion :p
Banochka
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements