Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

by Skandale » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:30 pm

I bought 2 t-shirts :)

Anyway, great news, it would be fantastic if nostalrius were to relaunch the server with the same character profiles allowing the players to pick up where they left off.
Skandale
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Crixalis » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Am I dreaming? pls wake me up
Crixalis
Grunt
Grunt

by RepublicanNatio » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:44 pm

melak wrote:
RepublicanNatio wrote:Heres to hoping blizz doesnt say sh!t about legacy. Would rather have nost than a retail legacy funsever!

if blizz does it justice, it would be 10x better to have official support. But there is a big risk of blizz messing it up i agree.

Exactly, just look at the pvp scene is legion right now, it is overran by bots. If they dont care about legion in that regard you know they wont care with legacy. They sure as fk wont care as much as the nost devs.
RepublicanNatio
Grunt
Grunt

by Zolona » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:15 pm

If Actiblizz fucks this up Nost will probably be like "ok, fuck this, we're coming back"
Zolona
Grunt
Grunt

by Fatherben » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Good news. I think about Vanilla literally every day, it's kind of sick actually. It makes it even more like Vanilla, many people took a year off then came back in full addict mode. Good job, Nost.
Fatherben
Sergeant
Sergeant

by phyriel » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Culpa wrote:Look at all you naive ppl. Nost won't do shit. They gave up as soon as they got the C&D and they refused to release the source code even though they said they would. Feel free to prove me wrong. You wont.

Don't judge others as hard as you judge yourself, adult fully grown people discovered the value of changing attitude and decision based on experience. Don't call others naive because u'll disappear underground after proven wrong. Tiny person.
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by phyriel » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:49 pm

gangstabitch wrote:funny how these certain nope kids that were so hyped and shilled for playtbc/suggested nost not to release source code are back at caressing nost's cock and balls with only a slight mention of action

kronos funserver not to your liking fellas? :D

IKR? :P those anti - source release folks are / were actually the biggest blizzard advocates right after blizzard meeting concluded. Sad. Saying that this would harm the "deal" lmao. Meanwhile believing in the "deal" because of what? Because blizzard is rich? O.M.G
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by phyriel » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:51 pm

melak wrote:
RepublicanNatio wrote:Heres to hoping blizz doesnt say sh!t about legacy. Would rather have nost than a retail legacy funsever!

if blizz does it justice, it would be 10x better to have official support. But there is a big risk of blizz messing it up i agree.

You did not agree with me when I said its a real issue few months back ;p about time.
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by melak » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:08 pm

phyriel wrote:
melak wrote:

You did not agree with me when I said its a real issue few months back ;p about time.

ey dimwit, i never said there were 0 chance blizz would fuck it up, i said that releasing it before you give blizz a chance is stupid and i still stand by that, if you dont understand why then i just think you should stop posting about it :)
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by melak » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:09 pm

phyriel wrote:
gangstabitch wrote:funny how these certain nope kids that were so hyped and shilled for playtbc/suggested nost not to release source code are back at caressing nost's cock and balls with only a slight mention of action

kronos funserver not to your liking fellas? :D

IKR? :P those anti - source release folks are / were actually the biggest blizzard advocates right after blizzard meeting concluded. Sad. Saying that this would harm the "deal" lmao. Meanwhile believing in the "deal" because of what? Because blizzard is rich? O.M.G

salty much retard? According to your logic no1 should ever try to push for official legacy servers, yeah great approach :lol:
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements