Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Feedback from the T-shirt campaign & Blizzcon

by Tihealy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:35 am

Guys, personally, i would wait until the 12th anniversary before doing the announcement ... who know what they(Blizzard) may come up at their 12th annviersary ... that is a better time (IMO) to announce legacy server at their anniversary than the "Mighty Blizzcon X" :/
Tihealy
Private
Private

by Drath819 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:38 am

Tihealy wrote:Guys, personally, i would wait until the 12th anniversary before doing the announcement ... who know what they(Blizzard) may come up at their 12th annviersary ... that is a better time (IMO) to announce legacy server at their anniversary than the "Mighty Blizzcon X" :/

Personally even if blizzard does something for legacy, i dont care, because i know they will fuck up somewhere so i just want nostalrius
Drath819
Tester

by Tihealy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:48 am

True... Plus... they un-directly said Nostalrius' plan

(This is a share from my post i made on Nostalrius Facebook Page

https://youtu.be/CpVWd5B9o38

I would like to give a SHOUT-OUT to the "Legacy Server" guy at Blizzcon, for yelling "LEGACY SERVER!".
Apparently, he got kicked out, but he is the ambassador that we needed!
Take note: As soon as the first "Legacy Server" have been shout, YOU CAN SEE HIM smirking ...
Also, the video is quite ironic in itself. Nostalrius is the Burning Legion in this case.
0:27 "You know, they likely to be back" (They as Nostalrius)
0:31 "We may win a refreshment(?). We may save ourself for a day or two, for even a year or two" (We as Blizzard)
0:38 "But what will come out after that, They'll just be back for more" (They as Nostalrius)
Though, "THIS" Burning Legion will arise, no matter what! There will be no end of Nostalrius...(unless proven otherwise)
#Nostalrius #WoWVanilla
Tihealy
Private
Private

by Drath819 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:58 am

Blizzard is not the nice company it once was, RIP Blizzard December the 7th 2010
Drath819
Tester

by Tihealy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:01 am

Drath819 wrote:Blizzard is not the nice company it once was, RIP Blizzard December the 7th 2010

Well they got MC'd by Activision :/
Tihealy
Private
Private

by Jezek123 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Viva la Nostalrius
Jezek123
Tester

by kleinkalin » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:38 pm

It's NOON !
kleinkalin
Tester

by yolll » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Like someone said before... Bring the lads back home nost !
yolll
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lothky » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:08 pm

I think we should wait for the 12th anniversary. If nothing happens then, it means they don't care about us waiting.
Lothky
Tester

by Holmes » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:14 pm

Lothky wrote:I think we should wait for the 12th anniversary. If nothing happens then, it means they don't care about us waiting.
why not wait for the 20th anniversary, its a nicer number than 12 isnt it. If nothing happens then, it means they don't care about us waiting.
Holmes
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements