Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

by Xena » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:55 am

This is just typical blizzard business model bullshit, they try to exhaust us by being so indecisive, they don't say yes they don't say no to vanilla servers. If nostalrius is smart they see through blizzard's bullshittyness and just relaunch the damn server already, blizzard ain't gonna do shit, they just wanna exhaust us till we give up.
Xena
Tester

by Dispril » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:59 am

Knetik wrote:If they for some reason did relaunch Nostalrius, there would be a huge backlash if they didn't start fresh. There were so many videos of people deleting their Nostalrius characters before the shutdown lol.

Was thinking about this now, and I can't remember my login name, nor my password. So RIP me if nost comes back and do not have a recovery system. I guess I can be lucky at guessing that shit though.
Dispril
Tester

by Tact » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:22 pm

Knetik wrote:If they for some reason did relaunch Nostalrius, there would be a huge backlash if they didn't start fresh. There were so many videos of people deleting their Nostalrius characters before the shutdown lol.

They would load the save they made prior to announcing the shutdown, so there wouldn't be a loss of any characters.

Dispril wrote:Was thinking about this now, and I can't remember my login name, nor my password. So RIP me if nost comes back and do not have a recovery system. I guess I can be lucky at guessing that shit though.

You can recover it from your email address that you linked to your Nostalrius account when you created it.
Tact
Private
Private

by Kol » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:35 pm

azamous wrote:conspiracy thought: blizzard announces that THEY wont announce anything but inb4 nostalrius appear on BlizzCon stage and say they are now recognized by blizzard as a non-profit organisation and will relaunch

jk to good to be true

Mind = Blown :shock:

I shed a tear of joy just from the thought.

Seriously though, it all clicks together:
Nostalrius: "if Blizzard doesn't make an announcement to honour their own core values, be sure that we will."
Blizzard: "we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show."
Nostalrius: "Blizzcon is in a few days now : every end is a new beginning"
Kol
Tester

by xtodx » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:40 pm

Tact wrote:You can recover it from your email address that you linked to your Nostalrius account when you created it.

I don't remember which adress I linked to my account neither I have any email from nost that confirm my registration. And yes I don't remember my login too. Seems like a dead end to me.
BTW we don't even know if the server is going to work again.
xtodx
Tester

by St0rfan » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Those people where idiots to put it plain and simple. I didnt do anything like that because I'm not a complete moronic imbecille and if there's even a 1/1000000 chance Nost would return I would want to continue where we left off.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dispril » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Kol wrote:
azamous wrote:conspiracy thought: blizzard announces that THEY wont announce anything but inb4 nostalrius appear on BlizzCon stage and say they are now recognized by blizzard as a non-profit organisation and will relaunch

jk to good to be true

Mind = Blown :shock:

I shed a tear of joy just from the thought.

Seriously though, it all clicks together:
Nostalrius: "if Blizzard doesn't make an announcement to honour their own core values, be sure that we will."
Blizzard: "we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show."
Nostalrius: "Blizzcon is in a few days now : every end is a new beginning"

Ikr. :D

It would be fantastic PR for Blizzard, but it sounds just too good to be true.
Dispril
Tester

by Knetik » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:45 pm

If for some reason Nostalrius IS able to relaunch, I would probably reroll. It feels to awkward for me to jump back into an MMO like that.
Knetik
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dispril » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm

I wish my Nost toon had as good gear as my K2 toon, but I would still play it as a main. But it is still tempting to start over again with a new one.
Dispril
Tester

by Bruhhemuth » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:55 pm

I very much appreciate everything Nost and team have done for the private server community.

Here's to hoping for a quick solution soon. Either cooperation with blizzard or Nost Returning.

I want to play vanilla damnit
Bruhhemuth
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements