Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

by Absomal » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:10 pm

I've been playing this game for nearly 12 years. I have so much passion for this game, so much love for it and for what the game and it's community stands for.

Blizzard has become arrogant, they think themselves powerful and untouchable because of the revenue they make from our money. We must correct them and show them that they're where they are because of us.

I have reached the point where I would instantly jump ship if Nostalrius was revived again, Cata, MOP, WOD and Legion were unbelievable clusterfucks of epic proportions. MOP was the worst out of them all in my opinion.

They won't stop, they won't ever listen to us, they ignore our threads on the forums. They hand pick questions that suit them and won't make them look bad, they think that Nostalrius is something to be sniffed at.

Their arrogance is rampant in the company, and that executive who said "you think you do, but you don't" is the primary personality of these people. They are completely disconnected from reality, they make awful changes and take away options, ban or mute players who oppose these decisions or just go completely silent. Forums are a shitstorm of morons beating the ever living shit out of each other over issues that won't ever get solved while Blizzard watches, points and giggles at the plebs who give their money to the money machine.

I hope everybody here realizes that this fight is not only about getting Nostalrius up and running again, which is something we ALL want. But this is about the rampant corruption in Blizzard and lots of people have unsubscribed and most of them are prepared to commence a mass exodus to Nostalrius. This is our way of fighting back as well as getting something that we all love dearly back.

Realize that WE have your back, you have our support against these tyrants. All the retail players who are sick to death of being treated like this by Blizzard will support you all the way should you decide to go through with this.

Do it Nostalrius, I've never played on your server before but I plan to when it starts up and play through Vanilla again. Do it, punish them, show them that we are going to fight back against the giant corporate machine known as Activison-Blizzard.

Don't be afraid, Nostalrius. Remember, that's what they want.

TL;DR :

Release Nostalrius and *edit* show Blizzard in with their own words. "You think you do or you don't"
Absomal
Grunt
Grunt

by Dispril » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Kol wrote:
azamous wrote:conspiracy thought: blizzard announces that THEY wont announce anything but inb4 nostalrius appear on BlizzCon stage and say they are now recognized by blizzard as a non-profit organisation and will relaunch

jk to good to be true

Mind = Blown :shock:

I
Nostalrius: "if Blizzard doesn't make an announcement to honour their own core values, be sure that we will."
Blizzard: "we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show."
Nostalrius: "Blizzcon is in a few days now : every end is a new beginning"

And why does blizzard say "after the show". Nost announcement at Blizzcon confirmed. R-right? :?:
Dispril
Tester

by pantsman27 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:15 pm

the drums of war thunder once again
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by afryar » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Nos will have to start fresh, heck i'd want them too so that all the new players that would come would stay. I got lvl 60 I wouldn't mind doing it again it was fun.
afryar
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:30 pm

:oops:
afryar wrote:Nos will have to start fresh, heck i'd want them too so that all the new players that would come would stay. I got lvl 60 I wouldn't mind doing it again it was fun.

Why not both?
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by afryar » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:32 pm

ey true, honestly I dont mind either one I just want vanilla!!
afryar
Private
Private

by Napoliane » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:40 pm

So, this was just released by Blizz...

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749678358
Napoliane
Tester

by Arucado » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:26 pm

As a consequence, if Blizzard doesn't make an announcement to honour their own core values, be sure that we will.

In the end, pleasing the community is the ONLY thing which should matter.

go ahead, honor your own core values, i am waiting!
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Skavandar » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:48 pm

IT BEGIIIIINS.
Skavandar
Private
Private

by elementbender346 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:50 pm

I don't understand why there needs to be a wait for blizzcon anymore why does nost need to keep us waiting!!! its over, its done, game over. The only vanilla we're getting is going to be from nost now so please just tell us already we cant wait anymore we need a real announcement
elementbender346
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements