Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

by melak » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:40 am

MasterQuaster wrote:Well guys I told you don't hype until you know if the announcment gonna really come. I am not disappointed by Blizz because I never started expecting them to announce it.

To be honest I slowly start thinking this t-shirt campain is just a way to cash the hype cow. Viper just giving phrases like

Blizzcon is in a few days now : every end is a new beginning

and

As a consequence, if Blizzard doesn't make an announcement to honour their own core values, be sure that we will.

Those phrases mean nothing. They just try to hype the community. Why? Maybe they try to earn more money with the t-shirt campaign. I don't know. What do they wanna say with those phrases? "be sure that we will" They will WHAT? Release a new server? That's what the community say but not what Viper said. Maybe they talk again to Blizzard? I don't know. That phrases mean just nothing certain!!

Time to start talking true Viper! Please tell the cummunity what really happens next! Stop making those meanless phrases! That's not more worth than Blizzards "we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show." - 1 year after the show? 10 years? The community is allready waiting for years! We deserved to hear the truth!

Don't understand why people hype meaningless phrases and talk about a new nostalrius server. There is nothing offical about it.

Cash in on what? they just donate the small profit they make, which they did last time.
A mage is never late
melak
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:56 am

melak wrote:
MasterQuaster wrote:Well guys I told you don't hype until you know if the announcment gonna really come. I am not disappointed by Blizz because I never started expecting them to announce it.

To be honest I slowly start thinking this t-shirt campain is just a way to cash the hype cow. Viper just giving phrases like

Blizzcon is in a few days now : every end is a new beginning

and

As a consequence, if Blizzard doesn't make an announcement to honour their own core values, be sure that we will.

Those phrases mean nothing. They just try to hype the community. Why? Maybe they try to earn more money with the t-shirt campaign. I don't know. What do they wanna say with those phrases? "be sure that we will" They will WHAT? Release a new server? That's what the community say but not what Viper said. Maybe they talk again to Blizzard? I don't know. That phrases mean just nothing certain!!

Time to start talking true Viper! Please tell the cummunity what really happens next! Stop making those meanless phrases! That's not more worth than Blizzards "we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show." - 1 year after the show? 10 years? The community is allready waiting for years! We deserved to hear the truth!

Don't understand why people hype meaningless phrases and talk about a new nostalrius server. There is nothing offical about it.

Cash in on what? they just donate the small profit they make, which they did last time.

Shush! You are RUINING THE CONSPIRACY!
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Oitake » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 am

Yay, got a T-shirt this time! Will proudly wear it as you guys are awesome for all the things you have done. Even if this amounts to nothing you still tried really hard to make it work.

Thanks from The Netherlands!
There are no two sides, there's only the group.
Oitake
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hawt » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:38 am

#BANCHINA
Hawt
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Baaja » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:17 am

I would say it is time to move and put the matter back into our own hands. Blizzard does not care about our community and they have at best given us ambiguous answers to our requests in order to lead us on and stop Nostalrius.

Let's make it happen guys.
Baaja
Grunt
Grunt

by Dispril » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:20 am

azamous wrote:conspiracy thought: blizzard announces that THEY wont announce anything but inb4 nostalrius appear on BlizzCon stage and say they are now recognized by blizzard as a non-profit organisation and will relaunch

jk to good to be true

It would be a good PR stunt by Blizzard if they did something like that. But I highly doubt that is going to happen.
Dispril
Tester

by kiraito75 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:23 am

Raven wrote:http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749678358

your move

Now we know: NOSTALRIUS IS COMING BACK!! :lol: :lol: I cant wait to get my rogue back :twisted:

By the way, I bought a T-shirt ;)
kiraito75
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by markofthewild01 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:37 am

I don't think the devs should let their entire community speculate that Nostalrius would be coming back if they thought differently. Unless they want to let everyone down...

Hoping to see an announcement about this soon.

I'd personally love to resume my druid (which I spent the entire Spring Break leveling to 60), because a week after he hit 60, shutdown was announced.

I wouldn't mind starting anew (Since I was pretty late in the scene when I started playing on Nost), but I can imagine the time people spent on their chars... The best piece of gear my druid had was the purple cloth robes that I got on my first run in ST... (Apparently it's like a 2% drop chance)
markofthewild01
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Knetik » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:51 am

If they for some reason did relaunch Nostalrius, there would be a huge backlash if they didn't start fresh. There were so many videos of people deleting their Nostalrius characters before the shutdown lol.
Knetik
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mryul » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 am

Knetik wrote:If they for some reason did relaunch Nostalrius, there would be a huge backlash if they didn't start fresh. There were so many videos of people deleting their Nostalrius characters before the shutdown lol.

They would obviously revert back to /before/ the announcement.
Mryul
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements