Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Nostalrius t-shirt campaign

by snawfu » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:16 pm

Absomal wrote:
snawfu wrote:ok lad you literally joined just then to start shitposting. we dont need you to grovel, either play or don't we won't care.

Calling my argument "shitposting" is a lazy way to try and discredit my argument and dismantle it so you can get what you want.

I will not be silenced by the likes of someone who refers all my reasonable arguments as "shitposting".

Either put up a good argument or have the decency to stay quiet if you can't provide me with a counter argument.

Not going to stay quiet when you're literally someone who joined the server either 2 months before the close or heard about it after it close, your opinion isn't valuable to anyone here.

disclaimer: Should they choose to open fresh (more reasons to play CF), it won't matter; you'll get shit on anyway by the players you're crying about, geared characters or not.
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Deltogame » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:18 pm

I vote for a fresh start on them 3 realms! Every1 will level together and do dungeons/pvp.
(Im not new, I had a lvl 60 warlock with 3/8 T2)
Deltogame
Tester

by Absomal » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Lazyy wrote:Just because a few retards with good gear farm STV doesnt mean we would do it. I feel like you are already crying for being ganked.

And no, i didnt pull it out of my ass. Ask people who actually play there and they will confirm what i wrote above.

You just act like a little kid who wants a fresh start, so that YOU can gank fresh players and feel like a god, right?

Yes, I spend a lot of time on nost since the start and I loved it. I was devastated when they shutdown, so I quit playing. Now that they probably reopen I really would like to continue where I left off, so I dont need to spend SO MUCH time for exactly the things i already did.

It is not about feeling like a GOD you moron, there were hundreds of r13/14 players and I dont know how many BWL geared. Just because you want to become a god and gank little kids like a russian, doesnt mean we have to waste a year of time. And if you really want to be the coolest kid around, you can do it anyway, just spend most of the time you have (like we did) and you WILL catch up easily.

If you're not good at PvP, then anyone will gank you if they have the same gear as you.

Your gear speaks for your skill, buddy.

With a fresh start, we'll all be similar geared.

It must be so scary for them, entering the cage with all the lions you teased and made fun of while they ganked them with their overgeared characters?

No high level gear, no high level weapons.... what will they do?

I wonder what could happen here, would they still be able to gank them like they did with high level gear?

Or would they end up dominating them for a change and they end up getting the humble pie as they see that they're not the gods that they thought they were with their gear?

And there is no sense of progression if everybody already reached the finish line at the end, we're just running an already completed race and that's not fun.

Again, you're trying to make it seem like we're irrelevant just because we're new here, you say we "will" catch up but after how many months? Years?

Will we ever catch up? You're saying that to try and create the illusion that we will actually be able to catch up to your AQ 20/40 gear from scratch and try to survive on the auction house with our lack of vital materials needed to sell and make gold because you all already have everything and already control the AH. On top of that, having to try and survive against your premades in BGs and fend off your attacks on cities in world PvP.

Do you even understand how many new players will arrive?

A fresh start is the best way forward.
Absomal
Grunt
Grunt

by Thracia » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Why do you guys kinda insult each other. We haven't even know the announcement yet. When they shut down it was over and I quit. I hate Kronos. That server was never good enough for me. Nostalrius was The Lost World of World of Warcraft with almost retail community. I really hope soon to hear the announcement
Thracia
Private
Private

by Absomal » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:27 pm

Thracia wrote:Why do you guys kinda insult each other. We haven't even know the announcement yet. When they shut down it was over and I quit. I hate Kronos. That server was never good enough for me. Nostalrius was The Lost World of World of Warcraft with almost retail community. I really hope soon to hear the announcement

I haven't insulted them, for the past few pages I've been providing them with actual reasons why we should have a fresh start.

They, however have only hurled insults and strawman arguments because they're afraid of becoming a noob again without their gear to carry them.

They worked for a very long time to get their gear so they could finally get an edge over other players because they had little to no skill at all.

And now they've finally got their gear, they're afraid of going back to being a noob and getting owned by everyone.
Absomal
Grunt
Grunt

by mijk » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:27 pm

Thracia wrote:Why do you guys kinda insult each other. We haven't even know the announcement yet. When they shut down it was over and I quit. I hate Kronos. That server was never good enough for me. Nostalrius was The Lost World of World of Warcraft with almost retail community. I really hope soon to hear the announcement

Where do i download the nostalrius gameclient? Or is this download removed for the time being?
mijk
Tester

by Lazyy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Actual reasons. Youre funny.

You sai:
- We are noobs
- who feel like gods
- because of our gear.
- No skill.
- We will gank you.
- It will take you years to catch up.

You just wont get it Absomal. Im tired of arguing. Consider yourself the winner.
Lazyy
Grunt
Grunt

by Allora » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:32 pm

GeT sHat oN DikHedS..ye OwN KiDdO
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Amaru » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:35 pm

I really don't understand people demanding for a complete wipe out. It's unfair as fuck.

I leveled to 57 on my Night Elf Hunter before the shut down and I prefer a fresh start. Due to the fame they got, they're obviously going to have a fresh new PvP server AT LEAST. That's where my friends and I will be, because I want to level again side by side with all the new comers.

I understand there are some people that gave away gold, deleted gear etc. They could just resume the old servers a minute before the shutdown was announced. Everyone is happy that way. We are a strong knit community and we should be together on this. At the end of the day, no matter what Nostalrius does, I'm still playing and I'm sure you will too. So stop arguing over this, it's pointless.
Amaru
Grunt
Grunt

by phyriel » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:35 pm

Absomal wrote:I will not grovel at your feet and try to impress you like a circus animal just so I can progress and enjoy my time on Nostalrius, no way man.

So long then. Its not on me either to reset my 60+ days played because u don't feel like proving your worth in MMO game, especially in vanilla which test your ability to get a way with people the most.
phyriel
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements