Recruitment

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Recruitment

by Lecat » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:59 am

We totally need a bug tracker. The bug tracker exists and is in itself under test at the moment. I can't give you a date for the release though. In the meantime, feel free to post bug reports in support and class forums.
Lecat
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dead » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:16 am

We could use an empty github repository with issue tracker, it is like 1 minute to create one.
And its easy to migrate from if we will have a better issue tracker later.
Dead - level 50 undead mage
Misery - level 32 gnome warrior
Dead
Tester

by Hydra9268 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:02 pm

Lecat wrote:We totally need a bug tracker. The bug tracker exists and is in itself under test at the moment. I can't give you a date for the release though. In the meantime, feel free to post bug reports in support and class forums.

I work for a company as a lead UI web developer. For our tracking solution we use Jira. This is one of the best cloud-based tracking solutions I've seen. Many studios use it (like CIG for Star Citizen). I am also a Lead QA. In this role my job is to perform standard and non-standard regression testing every week on code that has been migrated from Dev to Beta and is ready for Trunk. I don't worrying about the code. What I look for is "can I do this?" and "is this what is expected?" If the answer to either is no I file a bug report or I mark an existing ticket as FAILED and reopen it for Development / Analysis.

To assist me I use Jing to quickly take annotated screenshots and videos.

For the ISVV team consider Jira's $10 option (up to 10 users) coupled with Jing. They have a trial period for you to try out.

P.S. I've applied to be a ISVV Bugsmasher. I'm ready to go to work! I've also applied to be a GM. I would like to try both.
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Kryp » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 am

Ended up PMing Raazi on the forums. :)
Last edited by Kryp on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
-Wayne Gretzky.
Kryp
Grunt
Grunt

by Humble » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm interested in a GM position if available. Sending the message here as I am unable to send a private message. I have been a Game Master on another server.
Humble
Private
Private

by Aeducan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:49 pm

If you are Humble, the R14 Dwarf Hunter from Vanilla Gaming, I propose that you don't take this guy. Questionable personality.

If you aren't him, no objections ;-)
Aeducan
Private
Private

by Humble » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Not him. I was a GM at Neverendless-WoW many years ago. I played a Tauren Druid then.
Humble
Private
Private

by ItzLazer » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:28 pm

I would love to apply. I have past XP and great information regarding the botting community that plagues most private servers. I am currently unable to Private message it seems. Please contact me so i can submit an application.

Thank you :)
ItzLazer
Tester

by Kryp » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 pm

ItzLazer wrote:I would love to apply. I have past XP and great information regarding the botting community that plagues most private servers. I am currently unable to Private message it seems. Please contact me so i can submit an application.

Thank you :)

Once you've made a post on the forums, like you just have, you can then Private message.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
-Wayne Gretzky.
Kryp
Grunt
Grunt

by dustinator » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Hi,

im a .NET Developer ... mainly C# the last 2 years ... business solutions and some web service developement mainly.

i also got knowledge in IT-security ... i know some tricks with metasploit/burpsuit ... maybe i can review some sections :D dunno ...

is there a possibility to contribute ?

greetings
dustinator
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements