Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Now is the time for Legacy community reunification

by Darkwinjax » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Theoloras wrote:
Casieqt wrote:can you just stay offline dps pala fag

why so NaCl?

ah yes I missed this, you trully are an inspiration to those who battle with autism everyday.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theoloras » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:59 pm

I know you missed me didums - we will be able to hold one another again soon!
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dodgemade » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Stihii wrote:seeing as how I haven't played on Nost originally and therefore don't have a char on the old DB, should me and my wife try directly on the fresh server or will the most fun, in-game friends to be made will be on the server with the old DB?

All the servers should be great fun. The original PvP server will open first. So if you want to roll characters right away, it is your only choice. Shortly there after the original PvE server should release and then the FRESH PvP should follow at some point.

The original PvP server is about to be on the War Effort which is the lead up to AQ. I think on the original PvE realm, BWL is about to release or just did (correct me someone if I'm wrong). And of course the brand new PvP realm will start fresh.

In my opinion, since they are staggering the opening of all three servers, you should just roll on the original PvP server. Then when the original PvE server opens, roll there as well if you aren't satisfied by that time. And by the time the fresh server finally opens, you will have a good idea at this point of whether you want to roll there or not. By that point in time you should know which server or servers you'll want to continue playing on and/or start new characters on.

However, if you don't mind waiting to roll a character until the last server opens (and we don't know how long that will take after the first one opens), which will be the fresh PvP server, this may be the best bet for you if you want to have the most time possible to level and gear before raids release. I'd suggest this option if you are very busy with work and family a lot of the time and you feel it will take you a long time to hit level 60.

I will say one plus to rolling on one of the original servers, is that established guilds coming back will certainly need to fill spots of those not returning for whatever reasons. It gives you a chance to get into a good guild and get decent gear before the later raids. Original raiders that come back to these guilds will have a lot of the gear they need already, so gear should come to you pretty quickly unless you are unlucky with drops. Just something to think about when it comes to rolling on the original servers. But whatever you choose, you will have fun if you make it your goal!
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Whosthat » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Dodgemade wrote:
Stihii wrote:I will say one plus to rolling on one of the original servers, is that established guilds coming back will certainly need to fill spots of those not returning for whatever reasons. It gives you a chance to get into a good guild and get decent gear before the later raids. Original raiders that come back to these guilds will have a lot of the gear they need already, so gear should come to you pretty quickly unless you are unlucky with drops. Just something to think about when it comes to rolling on the original servers. But whatever you choose, you will have fun if you make it your goal!

This, go Old pvp !
Whosthat
Grunt
Grunt

by Lifealert » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Theoloras nobody will give you tier 2.5 when aq comes out sorry.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:38 am

I'm surprised guilds even take him to raids.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theoloras » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:04 am

Lifealert wrote:Theoloras nobody will give you tier 2.5 when aq comes out sorry.

LOL my entire raiding guild is returning home to Nost/Elysium and we will clear AQ40 together with me as Ret spec.

So /sorry to you
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theoloras » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:05 am

Drain wrote:I'm surprised guilds even take him to raids.

Cuz I wear over 15 pieces of flair
Theoloras
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cipherr » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:43 am

Im so sad that the PvE server won't launch day 1 with the main PvP server. But it makes sense. The main PvP server has to be the priority because that's where most people played, and may god have mercy on the bandwidth bills because people are going to hit that sucker hard at launch.

I hope it doesn't take much longer for the PvE server though. Carebears love vanilla too!
Cipherr
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements