Account transfer information

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Account transfer information

by Gorin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:47 am

Gorin wrote:
Here is Elysium staff answer (translated from russian):
"We apologize for the temporarily suspended transfers, this is due to a failure on the side of Nostalrius and they have no technical possibility to solve this now."
Gorin
Grunt
Grunt

by belek » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:26 pm

so its another day with "encountering technical difficulties regarding the token generation procedure" i know its christmas and gm probably arent working that mutch, but its time most of us can spend extra hours playing. My cousin wanted to join me but cant transfer chars for 3rd straight day
belek
Tester

by Matsuyama » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Merry Christmas !
Matsuyama
Private
Private

by Yehonatan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:58 pm

Hi,

Thanks for all the effort, but can you please tell us if the transfer willl be available again, or should be start accepting that we need to create an account from scratch?

Juan
Yehonatan
Tester

by Androbolix » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:48 pm

Can we please have a response from nostalrius side? If its going to take a week, tell us, its pretty ridiculous keeping people in the dark like this for over a week. Its understandable that you all might be on holiday, but make an announcement, so many of us can stop checking the broken tool every 20 minutes.
Androbolix
Tester

by Skarog » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Damnit i didnt find out about this until TODAY at around 11am... And it seems... It seems im just fucked. I dont know if the tokens will ever work, from what the forums look like i dont think it will be brought back up. Im so mad, i loved Nost.. When i found this server and that i could bring back my Nost toon's onto server i damn near died. I just taught my wife how to play on a PC and WoW is one of the first things she learning and she remembers me playing Nost and wanted to hop on this ... D: I feel like my life will forever be missing something now haha
Skarog
Tester

by dathomas1589 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:46 pm

I hope they get this thing working again. I literally found out last Thursday when apparently this just started happening (the technical error problem). I really want my priest back =/
dathomas1589
Tester

by eatbugs » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:49 am

I have had no luck either since like Dec 24th :(
eatbugs
Private
Private

by Mud » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:52 pm

Is this ever going to be fixed? I am confused. No word from any of the staff, which makes me believe you guys aren't even looking into this.
Mud
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ovidiu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:47 pm

It is not working :)
Ovidiu
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements