Account transfer information

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Account transfer information

by Papertank » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Papertank wrote:am i going to have to make emails for every acct now to activate the tokens?

Yes. You can do hotmail/gmail accounts and set them to automatically forward all mail to your main email.[/quote]

Even though it siad if email is different they will be flagged for possible acct trading?
Officer of <Phoenix>
Papertank
Grunt
Grunt

by Vantucci » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:59 pm

I have tried your suggestions, but I am still receiving "You must use the same IP to generate and consume the token." I am using the same IP address. How do I fix this?
Skeron
Vantucci
Tester

by Pottu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:00 pm

You will have to suffer through that investigation.

Vantucci wrote:I have tried your suggestions, but I am still receiving "You must use the same IP to generate and consume the token." I am using the same IP address. How do I fix this?

Xasthur wrote:None of those worked. But something else did: I disconnected my cable and used my phone's tethering to connect. Could transfer instantly. Might work for others as well.

Try that trick if you can.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by gotmilk0112 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Pottu wrote:Your account could have been compromised at some point. Unfortunately that means it is gone now. As the announcement said, Nostalrius is not doing any more ban reviews and Elysium is incapable of reviewing old Nostalrius bans.

Not sure how it would have gotten compromised, being that the password contained an uppercase letter and multiple numbers.

No way to even check the ban log for my account?
knotic wrote:wait this is 2015. blizzard didnt do this in 2015. year is non-blizzlike omg omg
gotmilk0112
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pottu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm sorry to say this gotmilk0112 but as per Daemon's words:
Please note that we have finished processing the ban appeals that were underway when Nostalrius shut down. No further ban appeals will be considered.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Aslan » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Xasthur wrote:None of those worked. But something else did: I disconnected my cable and used my phone's tethering to connect. Could transfer instantly. Might work for others as well.

I love you.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by gotmilk0112 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Ugh. Well, whatever. Wasn't planning on playing the PvP server anyways. Guess this will just be more incentive to really focus on the PvE one.
knotic wrote:wait this is 2015. blizzard didnt do this in 2015. year is non-blizzlike omg omg
gotmilk0112
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Papertank » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Why should i have to be investigated for acct sharing for having to do different emails now when all was fine and had no issues before? Why cant i just use same emails as before? doesnt seem right to be penalized in this manner.
Officer of <Phoenix>
Papertank
Grunt
Grunt

by Mandalar » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Problem solved. TY Pottu
Last edited by Mandalar on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mandalar
Tester

by Pottu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:07 pm

We cannot send them manually. Please allow for a delay - it could be 5 minutes or even longer.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements