Account transfer information

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Account transfer information

by skiliak » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:03 am

I am sorry to bother and post here cuz it`s not related but .... I can`t find a way to create a new account ... I have never played here and the I am I bit confused how to start exactly ... the post bout starting in the forum has an unactive link for account creation .... can anyone pls tell me how to do it ... do I use the link that is mentioned few posts above for elysium or there is another ??? TY in advance :)
skiliak
Tester

by Alexxx1981 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:55 am

У меня при трансфере с носта на элизиум не перенеслись мои персонажи что мне делать куда обращаться
Alexxx1981
Tester

by Shamanizmo » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:57 am

Token never came to my GMAIL after I requested it. Can somebody help me with it? My friend issued same problem with google mail.
Shamanizmo
Tester

by slagoo » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:14 pm

So Ive been trying to generate my token. I have no errors, other than just not receiving the email all together. Anything we can do?
slagoo
Tester

by Daide » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Was it possible to create 2 accounts on the same email adress ?

can't remember my main's account x_x.

(And WTF files were deleted when i was troubleshooting to get on TBC)
Daide
Private
Private

by Pottu » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Yes, it was possible to create 2 accounts using the same email address.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Berbormur » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Xasthur wrote:I have a dynamic IP address, what now?
i have a new IP since the nostalrius shutdown and now it says i need to use the same IP to create and consume the token and i can´t create a new one because i simply won´t get a new one sent to my e-Mail i tried everything within my possibilites can anybody help me out here?
Berbormur
Tester

by michaelwolowski » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:17 pm

Is the token supposed to be extremely long? and I'm getting a 500 internal server error when I try to transfer. Is this just a traffic thing?
michaelwolowski
Tester

by kokofonya » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:23 pm

Good night! Please help with the character transfer to the server Elisium! When trying to obtain a token for perenosa gives me the message "This account is permanently banned and cannot be recovered. No ban request will be considered from now by Nostalrius team, and thus there is no way to transfer this account.". But I never broke the server rules and not understanding why banned!
i can send my account information for GM to PM.
kokofonya
Tester

by Buisson » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Hello, I am having trouble with the character transfer.

Everything went well with the token, but it says my Nostalrius account didn't had any charachters... which is false of course.

Are you aware of this issue ?

Thank you for your help and time.
Buisson
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements