To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by Ace_27 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:46 pm

You say that only the 10% of people came back to the server BUT you don't say any word about the token issue.
Alot of my friends wanted to come back but couldn't because the link was broken all this time.

Probably you got threaten from Blizzard and decided to get back your word and cancel the project. That's a huge let down for all the people who supported with every possible way the server and the new start.

And btw Blizzard doesn't give a damn about the Legacy servers, they went silent on it and let months to pass because they were expecting people to forget about the matter.
Huge let down for all Nost players who spent 1 year to work on their toons and their guilds.
I hope that everyone will find a better place to be in the future.
Ace_27
Private
Private

by Gucci » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Hope isis hits your house next niuegue

Last edited by Gucci on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone wanna know about me! "Guccicookie" Thx for the name change :(
Gucci
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Benass » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:46 pm

I read this and i see:

All stop playing at once. Blizz dont want you to play Vanilla. they want u to play Sucky Legion.

Sry Nos u blew it and F u.
Benass
Tester

by Ayumi » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Conspiracy theory
Blizz asking Nost to shutdown Elysium cuz they know they cant do it themselves since it would cause another massive uproar towards Blizz, so they use Nost to take the bullet for them.
Ayumi
Sergeant
Sergeant

by lupeh » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:47 pm

U cant mean this man finnaly we can play and now u remove it again.
This is fucking bullshit
Retribution Paladin ~ The Blooders
lupeh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Fireheart » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:47 pm

This has to be the most dishonest post I've seen from Nostalrius. Did you seriously not think this through? Did you not realize that by releasing your source code you would ruin relations with blizzard and the live community?

Just say it, Blizzard asked you to stop. Again.
Fireheart
Tester

by Skavandar » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:47 pm

I couldn't think of a faster way to undermine your reputation.
Skavandar
Private
Private

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans

by Daxtar » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Are you for fucking real ?! I supported you - i bought a fucking T-shirt. I literally have been with you all the time, and now you are turning the entire community against eachother?!

10 % transfers?`because u fucked up generating the tokens! - Did blizzard grab you by the balls? WTF happened to those, who wanted to please this community, no matter what. You are so full of shit i'd rather eat my own vomit, shit it out, eat the shit, vomit and eat again. You are a disgrace, and i hope elysium says "FU, if u dont honor your core values nostalrius, be sure we will!"
Daxtar
Private
Private

by Etheom » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:48 pm

so comfy

Etheom
Private
Private

by Limpkey » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:48 pm

So.. In your post you talk about looking bad on blizzard forums but give no mention about having spoken with anyone that's blizzard crew.
Did you have contact with blizzard or is this entire post really just you bucking under from blizzard forum trolls?
Limpkey
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements