To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by elunaara » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:26 am

I wonder if you guys would respond as well to all MANGOS/CMANGOs GPL related source code requests as well as you do to Blizzard's cease and desist?
elunaara
Tester

by Istaria » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:52 am

Funny how Daemon/Viper get shat on so much for grabbing some plausible deniability. The sudden 180 is so obvious - people should learn to read between the lines a little bit.

Nothing will change, the entire announcement from Elysium is pure PR. After this one, Blizzard will come after the ISP and if they budge, Elysium will move the servers to the Motherland. Things seems relatively well protected.

Business as usual, boys. Nothing to see here.
Shanyatral / Istaria, Guild Master of <Theorycraft>
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kinkylol » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:03 am

Hello!

Edit: Removed my long post... saying gj to nost... instead...

Heres some plausible deniability for u guys... "FUCK YOU DAMN CUCKSUCKERSLOLOTROLOLOL" ;)

Thanks for all your work <3
Last edited by kinkylol on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
kinkylol
Tester

by Bestworld » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmNhwwQbM3k

RIP my r14 character and Nostalrius,what for ? srsly
Goodbye
Bestworld
Grunt
Grunt

by Thothy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:43 am

Spottedcow wrote:Yeah, people bring that up as an example of a frivolous lawsuit. Except it wasn't. The coffee was far hotter than coffee served by other establishments or brewed at home. She needed skin grafts to repair the third degree burns to 6% of her body. She originally tried to get McDonald's to cover the $20,000 cost of her 8-day hospitalization, and they refused. That's when she took it to court. The jury decided that McDonalds had plenty of evidence that the temperature at which they were serving their coffee was unsafe (~190F). Nor did she intentionally dump the hot coffee onto her lap.

Well, as neither of us were really there, I don't give a shit. But there are others too. First google gave these examples.. http://9gag.com/gag/ayngjoW/the-most-ri ... -of-course

Spottedcow wrote: If you think anyone WANTS 3rd degree burns, you're a bigger idiot than your spelling lets on.

Well, even with minor flaws in my spelling, i still speak YOUR language fluently. How about you try mine, di....ad?
Thothy
Tester

by solid_snake73 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:58 am

Are you guys fucked in the head?
solid_snake73
Tester

by Cerebro » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:20 am

"You either die a hero, or youl live longe nough to see yourself become the villain"
Cerebro
Tester

by WildSlick » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:39 am

Liquid NOST, like selling a prostitute, forget them, they are not the leaders themselves are dead and do not let others live .... Only pour snot ... omFg
WildSlick
Tester

by Azimundo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:00 am

Seriously guys, why are you so eager give all that shit to Nostalrius? Announcements are just words on forum, no more. Deeds are a different thing. It's absolutely sure most of us don't know anything about what has bee happening behind curtains, under what sort of pressure Nostalrius team is or is not.

Nostalrius made all this happen in the beginning. They gave me and many others a chance to play decent vanilla wow again. And when they couldn't do that anymore, they passed all of their work to another team that can. Now they continue Nostalrius' work.

Look at the real deeds they have done, not words. Look what you have gained, before you judge.
Azimundo
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements