Re: To the WoW Legacy fans, and Nostalrius community

by birday » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Either funny PR stunt to avoid legal actions, or super retarded. IDK
birday
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Borkatjov » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Hahaha this is the dumbest I've read this year. From fan to pirate? Bitch, you've been as much pirate as Elysium is. Right now you're just a massive block from letting us play, the majority don't care about your crusade for official blizz servers, we just want to play the game, we don't need blizzard for that. Sad to see that Elysium is bigger than Nostalrius ever got to be :D
Borkatjov
Tester

by Scamp » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Lol. This is not going to turn out well for you guys. Just beacuse you want some attention again doesnt give you the right to strike a blow to the community like this. it's not fair to everyone who supports legacy
Scamp
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nelythia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:40 pm

legion will save retail am i right guys

LUL
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Overtime » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:41 pm

I already lost my hope on Blizzard. They made it pretty clear it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Is Nostalrius still trying to push this agenda and shift away from private scene? I rather have something than nothing for years to come.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by denialed » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:41 pm

10% because the token site wasnt working, i have loads of friends pissed that the site didnt work for weeks. Also wtf man?!
denialed
Tester

by Karrier » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:41 pm

@pottu help pls
Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dish » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:42 pm

I don't see how withdrawing your data from Elysium would help you in anyway in reaching your goal of official legacy servers. Care to explain more about the reasoning behind this?
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Slicy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:42 pm

What's the point ? You are changing your jackets every few months. You are not going to achieve Legacy servers supported by Activision-Blizzard. They already showed their lack of (economic) interest in it. You went as far as possible into trying to achieve it and had all the necessary support from the community. It's not on yours on ours shoulders anymore.

You are turning your back on the community with such a request. Now miles away from the cores values you pretended to have.

You also gave away these data. Did you ever legally own them ? Is it the case now ? I highly doubt it.
Please specify what you mean by "the data".

When you're saying "only" 10% of Nostalrius accounts were retrieved, you also fail to realize there are tons of players who are still waiting to get their accounts back, since you shut down the service way too early for the 90% accounts left.

You must be under Blizzard pressure or something. If not this is shameful tbh.
Last edited by Slicy on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hawt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:42 pm

yolo
Hawt
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements