Patchnote 01/04

Nostalrius official announcements

Patchnote 01/04

by Daemon » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:51 pm

You can find below our last modifications applied on Nostalrius Begins, and important information regarding your realm.

GENERAL:
  • Instance binding has been deactivated. Cheat on instance reset is no longer possible because it is now allowed. We hope that the HL PvE race will take a new dimension.
  • Due to a high numbers of harassment complains, the .ban command will be available for players.
  • Fixed randomized ban algorithm. Players should no longer receive empty ban reason notifications.

Regards,
Nostalrius Begins team
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Patchnote 01/04

by justclassic » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:53 pm

Dem April fools ...
justclassic
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by maud » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:57 pm

Oh you...
maud
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hydra9268 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:59 pm

You forgot "Tinfoil hats"
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by nervous » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Forgot the undocumented change of "fixed bug where posts made by hunters complaining about pet damage were sometimes able to bypass the filter."
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Lerix » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:06 pm

On a serious note I'd still like to see those Monday patch notes you teased...people need to know when dire maul and bwl are releasing.
Lerix
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mulen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 pm

i believe this !
Mulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by c_jay223 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Daemon wrote:You can find below our last modifications applied on Nostalrius Begins, and important information regarding your realm.

GENERAL:
  • Instance binding has been deactivated. Cheat on instance reset is no longer possible because it is now allowed. We hope that the HL PvE race will take a new dimension.
  • "Player" bots AI has been reworked. They are now able to emulate both genders on human race and can simulate a love relationships with REAL players. Around 30% of player bots will be set as female gender, for a better blizz-like immersion.
  • Due to a high numbers of harassment complains, the .ban command will be available for players.
  • Fixed randomized ban algorithm. Players should no longer receive empty ban reason notifications.

ABOUT THE SERVER:
  • Donations have been closed. The bot AI from Nostalrius developer team has been sold to Google for 187 billion US$
  • Be ready for Nostalrius not being a private server anymore. Negotiations for the purchase of Blizzard Entertainment by the team have been going well.

Bahahahahaha. Fuckin great. I have to admit-my mind was racing if not for the second post stating it was April Fools today.

Regards,
Nostalrius Begins team
c_jay223
Grunt
Grunt

by apollan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:53 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO "the .ban command will be available for players" got me
apollan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kaliptus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:12 am

Haha awesome, wouldn't be full blizzlike if there wasn't some april fools jokes to be had. :mrgreen:
Kaliptus
Private
Private

Next

Return to Announcements