End of the second PVE Session

Nostalrius official announcements

End of the second PVE Session

by Viper » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:46 pm

Dear community,

The Second PVE Session has ended.

Once again we still need some time to compute all data.
We received all the info needed for the 15 low level dungeons, but couldn't get all those needed for Raid 20.

Complete debriefing soon !

Best regards,
Nostalrius
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: End of the second PVE Session

by Switchblade » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:04 pm

but couldn't get all those needed for Raid 20.

Yes, it seems most of the 20man raids failed to clean entirely the instances (not only because of the scripts/bugs , but also because of a lack of preparation, absence of raid leading, etc, etc)

do you think you'll we do another session to test zg/aq20 again ?
Switchblade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Noxx » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:28 pm

I would love to see some Patch notes! and see what you fixed.
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hatson » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:12 am

It's pretty hard to do AQ20 on Horde side when people leave after 1 hour and we're forced to 14-15 man Patch 1.9 AQ bosses with 0.5 Dungeon tier gear, with no real raid leading, voice coms, preperation, and just pure PuGs.
Oh, and ninja pullers didn't help either.

It was pretty damn rough... But the muscles from the GM helped a lot. Without <GM>[Welcome] - we would never have been able to do that gauntlet for the General. And even with his help we couldn't down the general without GM help, with that gear and that lack of coordination and population.

But still, found a few bugs in AQ20, even though we only got to see first 3 bosses. I will add them to my big list of bugs that I'm working on. Stay tuned for that list.

Meanwhile, here is the VoD for those interested (2 1/2 hour long): http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/b/612800758
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Trixy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:57 am

Tbh AQ can be worked on more after the initial release seeing as zg doesn't even come out until a couple months or more after release. Plenty of time to work on it while the community Is leveling and prepping for the first MC :) must...beat....kronos.....
Trixy
Private
Private

by Keftenk » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:36 am

Trixy wrote:Tbh AQ can be worked on more after the initial release seeing as zg doesn't even come out until a couple months or more after release. Plenty of time to work on it while the community Is leveling and prepping for the first MC :) must...beat....kronos.....

Pretty much this. Although it'd be great to have an absolute finished product on release, I don't think it needs to be. However, I have no idea what developing actually looks like. Is "a few months" even enough time to get things that won't be released to us for some time?

Still any testing that can be done sooner is better.

Hatson wrote:It's pretty hard to do AQ20 on Horde side when people leave after 1 hour and we're forced to 14-15 man Patch 1.9 AQ bosses with 0.5 Dungeon tier gear, with no real raid leading, voice coms, preperation, and just pure PuGs.
Oh, and ninja pullers didn't help either.

It was pretty damn rough... But the muscles from the GM helped a lot. Without <GM>[Welcome] - we would never have been able to do that gauntlet for the General. And even with his help we couldn't down the general without GM help, with that gear and that lack of coordination and population.

But still, found a few bugs in AQ20, even though we only got to see first 3 bosses. I will add them to my big list of bugs that I'm working on. Stay tuned for that list.

Meanwhile, here is the VoD for those interested (2 1/2 hour long): http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/b/612800758

I didn't get to test this morning, but it's good to see that the Shaman totems are working now :)
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Moxey » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 am

Its nearly impossible to tank effeciently with the awful premade gear. warriors with almost no +def at all.
Should have at least given craftable and dire maul items available.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Switchblade » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:27 pm

some people received T1 gear last session, I hope it will be for everybody next time.

it would help a lot, at least.

add a repair bot at every entrances could be usefull for testing purposes too.
Switchblade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Normander01 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:24 pm

The gms were nice enough to equip us with some T1 which did help the raid greatly! having a stock 310def going against bosses FN HURTS! lol with T1 i was atleast pushing 351 (still critable but doable) however their should be ALOT more time allotted for doing 20mans (so guilds can set up times n such and better clear to find bugs). I am however happy to see they have decent scripting and on some bosses better scripting than other servers!! Yes NOS isnt perfect but atleast they are going in the right direction! keep up the great work!
<GM> Blacklisted
Twitch Nos/Retail Streamer ~~ https://www.twitch.tv/Normander01
Youtube ~~ youtube.com/Normandah09
Normander01
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Weazool » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Aside from some minor misplaced mobs and again, minor environment tweaks NOS looks AWESOME! keep it up! I for one am eagerly awaiting the release!
Weazool
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Announcements